🍋 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

YALL I AM BAD AT SMUT DONT COME AFTER ME

Give and Receive
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

You and Suna have been friends for around a year now and both of you had no luck with finding a stable relationship. So with time, you guys became friends with benefits for when one of you was desperate.

You both were fine with the arrangement and had some rules:

1. It stays a secret
2. Don't catch feelings
3. No dates
4. Only Hook-ups and sex (sometimes cuddles)

You honestly liked having Suna as an option for your desperate times. He was pretty good in bed and fulfilled your expectations.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Today was one of those days where you felt like something was missing. Your fingers were just not finishing the job.

So, you got out your phone to text your dear friend.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Y/n
Sunaaa
Come over ;(

Suna💋
Why should I?

Y/n
I want you to eat me out

Suna💋
Straightforward today Hm?

Y/n
Just come now

Suna💋
What's in it for me?

Y/n
I'll give you as welllll

Suna💋
Bet
*seen*

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

You smirked a bit and put your phone away. You were just wearing some panties and an oversized t-shirt, perfect for the occasion.

Soon you heard the door bell ring. You quickly went to open the door and saw the one and only Suna standing there. As soon as he was in your apartment he closed to door and pushed you against it.

His lips connected with yours instantly and he did not hesitate to slip his tongue in. Your lips moved in sync and you were both drooling into each other's mouths. He possessively grabbed your waist, rubbing himself against you.

You felt your Pussy already throb from just kissing him and turning wetter by the minute.

You slowly moved your hand to his crotch, feeling his hard dick. He caressed his hands along your waist and moved it down to your ass, giving it a tight squeeze. A whimper escaped your lips as your stomach fluttered with nerves.

He sloppily moved his mouth away from your lips and went down to your neck, trailing small purple marks and soft bite marks along it. You tilted your head up, giving him a better angle as he continued kissing down to your collarbone. His tongue rolled against your bone before gently sucking the same spot. You squeezed your eyes shut, "Suna just eat me out already" you whined and pushed him away a bit.

"Ah ah not yet, first you are gonna suck my dick like the good girl that you are."

You frowned a bit as he pulled you to the sofa. He sat down and made you kneel in front of him. He quickly unbuckled his pants, looking down at you with a smirk that got your legs weak.

You took out his hard cock before slowly starting to pump it. You spit on top of it, spreading it all over his length. Soon after, you took the tip into your mouth and kept pumping his dick for a bit, teasing him with the tip of your tongue.

He didn't seem to like it because he grabbed a fist of your hair and forced your mouth down his dick.
"Know your place" you heard him mumble while he still thrusted your mouth down his cock.

Small tears began to prickle at the side of your eyes as he kept hitting the back of your throat. He let go of your hair so that you could bob your head yourself. You kept sucking him off, using your tongue around the tip, just how he liked it.

"Fuckkk y/n, that's it" Suna groaned and rested his hand in top of your head. He tilted his head back, biting down on his lip and closing his eyes.

"I am gonna fill your mouth with my cum, you better fucking swallow" he mumbled under his breath. You kept bobbing your head up and down his dick as small tears started to roll down ur cheeks, ignoring the urge to gag. Soon after that, you felt his hot cum run down your throat.

"Fuck..such a pretty view. Don't forget to swallow that, you slut."

You slowly took his dick out of your mouth, licking the top one last time. Suna bit his bottom lip as he looked down at you. You opened your mouth and put out your tongue, showing him that you took it all down.

"Good girl" he said and caressed your face, wiping away your tears with a grin on his face and giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"My turn" you smiled and got up from your knees, that turned a bit red from kneeling on the hard floor.
You laid down on the sofa and felt Suna grab the side of your panties and slide them down.

"Your panties are so wet doll face, were you aroused so much from that?" he teased, his lips hovering over your wet cunt.

You bit your lip and gave him a small nod. He just smiled before spreading your legs more, resting his hands on your inner thighs. He sloppily kissed his way from your inner thigh to your dripping cunt.

He kept his eye contact with you this whole time, seeing you squirm under his touch turned him on.

He slowly started to lick your wet pussy, making a jolt of pleasure flow over your body. His hands gave your thighs a squeeze from time to time while he slowly started to flick his tongue in and out of your cunt quicker, making you throw your head back against the pillow.

"Fuck Suna.. " you moaned and tangled your fingers in his thick, brown hair. He kept eating you out and slowly brought one of his hands to your pussy, placing his thumb onto your clit. The pressure from his thumb made you bite down on your lip, suppressing any moans that threatened to slip out.

The sensation of his tongue and his thumb rubbing your clit was too much, yet you wanted more. You showed his head more into you, wanting his tongue to go deeper, and so it did. He plunged his tongue deeper into your cunt and rubbed your clit faster, making the knot in your stomach almost break.

"I-I'm gonna cum Suna" you moaned and bit your bottom lip, trying not to be too loud. His tongue continued to suck on your pussy as you felt your release edge closer.

"Oh my god-" you gasped, your legs squirming as your orgasm flowed over you whole body. You breathed heavily as you watched Suna not hesitate to lick up every last drop of you, "you taste as sweet as I remember" he smirked and licked his lips.

He got up to get a cloth from your bathroom to clean both of you up. He rubbed you clean and helped you back up. Your legs were kinda shaky but it wasn't too bad.

You got a pair of new panties and put them on. You went back to Suna and gave him a last kiss before he left, "I will have to come back to have second taste, and give you some aftercare next time" he promised before leaving.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

You already missed his mouth between your legs...

─•~❉᯽❉~•─