⚠️ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Friends

You were watching a movie with Suna when you kept getting messages. You opened your phone and answered to some of the texts and then put the phone back down.

Suna didn't like that. He didn't like that he didn't have your full attention.

After a while you got another text, so you quickly took your phone again and to answer to the message.

A small giggle came out of your mouth, which caught Suna's attention.

"Why do you keep looking at your phone? Do you not appreciate this 'alone time'?" He looked over at you with stern eyes.

"No no Suna, I am sorry, I just gotta quickly text back my friend"

His face was just showing disgust after your answer, "I have told you before, those friends will hurt you. They will leave you like your other ones did."

Memories of your old friends hit you. You used to be in a friend group where you were just their pet. They used you and left you after you were useless to them.

Suna helped you get better after they left you and showed you what love really is. He made you feel safe and cared for.

After a while you found some other great friends. They are all really nice people and just want the best for you, but Suna didn't like them.

"Suna they are really nice people, stop worrying" you told him calmly and finished texting with them.

"Y/n baby, did you forget, you don't know that. They could just be using you again like all of the others did. They won't ever love you, they won't ever love you like I do."

He is right, you thought in the back of your mind. You were still new to having non toxic friends and did not want to get hurt again.

You thought these people were good friends...you thought you could trust them.

You looked down at your hands, trying to keep back the tears. You felt Suna grab your jaw and make you look at him, "They also have bad influences on you, I don't want that pretty personality of yours to go to waste..." He said softly into your ear. He roughly let go of your jaw and leaned back into the sofa again.

You didn't want to believe Suna, you wanted to believe that they were good friends.

"No." You mumbled.

"No? No what."

Shit I actually said that...

"No...they are not bad! They love me! They care!" You broke into tears, trying not to believe what Suna was telling you.

"Fucking hell y/n, you always complain about how I never let you talk to your friends, but you should just see that I am only trying to stop people from hurting you. In fact, you should be thanking me" His voice turned more aggressive and harsh. You didn't dare to look him into his eyes at that moment.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU, DAMMIT"

You slowly looked over at him with teary eyes. Suna grabbed your jaw roughly again and pulled you closer to him, "You're mine. MINE. But you think it's fine to go and message your fake ass friends? They are going to leave you, you only have me. ME. Got that?"

You slowly nodded.

He moved some of your hair out of your face and pulled you into his embrace, "good girl, your mine. All mine. So pretty. So perfect. If they hurt you, I'll be here. They may call me the monster, but you know I am the good guy" you heard Suna whisper into your ear.

He gave you a short kiss on the lips and rubbed away your tears gently, "sorry I had to yell doll face. I love you" he said with a soft smile.

He's right, I should leave them. Suna is the only one that understands me..

☙◦♔◦☙
You keep believing his words...
☙◦♔◦☙