💦☁️? 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

(I wrote this at like 2am a couple of day ago sooo here you go, kinda random but cute ig)

Too Damn Sober
─✧❅✦❅✧─

*Suna's POV*

Colourful lights were flashing, loud music was blasting. Crowds of people were rubbing against each other and moving their hips, dancing to the beat. Light fog filled the room and the scent of intoxicating alcohol was in the air.

I was in a club.

I was not alone though, y/n was with me. It was Friday night, meaning it was packed with people. But she didn't mind, she didn't mind one bit.

She just wanted to let loose, at least that's what she told me she wanted to do.

Her flawlessly glossed lips sang the lyrics of the song. If only those lips could be on mine...wait no- what am I thinking...

Her eyes looked over at me as she shined one of her dazzling smiles. Her smiles are highly contagious, so I just have to grin her way as well.

She came closer to me and pulled me to her eye level. She brought her lips to my ear, "come on Suna, dance with me"

Y/n backed up a bit again, letting me see her full body.

She was wearing a skirt and a top. It revealed her thighs and cleavage the perfect amount and brought out her curves.

She grabbed my hand and brought me into the crowd, trying to get me to dance. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. In that moment it was just me and her, no one else was relevant.

My eyes travelled up and down her figure.

Fuck, I could look at her all day...The things I'd do to her if we weren't too damn sober.

*Author's POV*

You and Suna have been friends for about 3 years now. Suna has kissed you before, but blamed it on the alcohol and the weed. Since that day you couldn't leave his mind though.

Every time Suna sees you he just wants to devour you. The way you talk, laugh, smile, look his way and dress makes him fall for you harder every time.

He has been trying to find a way to get to taste your lips again, but just couldn't find the courage to do it while being sober.

*your POV*

I took Suna with me onto the dance floor. I looked into his eyes and gave him a warm hearted smile. He isn't usually the party guy, which is why I wanted him to have fun tonight.

I brought him closer and started to dance with him, moving my hips to the music. When I felt his gaze on me, I had to look up at him.

Our eyes locked again and it felt like everything around us stopped. His eyes snapped from my lips to my eyes.

*Author's POV*

That made you remember something. Something that happened at the last party that we were at together. I can't lie, I miss his lips.

It was only one kiss. But that one kiss made you both blindly fall for each other.

─✧❅✦❅✧─

At that exact moment, where it felt like everything around you stopped, was when you both realised your feelings for each other...

─✧❅✦❅✧─