☁️𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Just a small chapter/headcanon :)

Suna being sweet
.~*.★.*~.

Rain poured down forcefully as you walked through the school gates after classes had ended.

Great..it was not supposed to rain today, you thought, clearly annoyed with the bipolar weather lately. You look up at the grey sky, too fed up to even start running to the bus station. You felt the raindrops fall onto your face...in a way, it was nice.

You feel your tight white shirt stick to your body, turning a bit see-through from the water and making your bra more visible. You roll your eyes at your past self, why did I wear this ughh.

You huff and start walking down the street, towards the bus station. Some people were running to shelter, others were walking calmly under their umbrella, you though, you were just getting weird stares and absolutely soaked.

.~*.★.*~.

When you got to the bus station you realised that you just missed it and had to wait for another 20 minutes, damn I am lucky today..

You look around and notice a small group of guys that seem familiar, they go to your school as well, a year above yours. You look back ahead of you and cross your arms, trying to keep a bit of warmth.

Suddenly you feel someone lightly tap your shoulder. You turn around and accidentally bump into a chest, "oh sorry" you apologise to the person you clumsily bumped into, as you back away a bit.

"No worries doll" you heard a familiar voice say. It was Suna, one of the guys that was a year above you in school.

"I couldn't help but notice you turning into an ice cube over here, let me give you something" he told you with a light chuckle and handed you his dark green sweater.

"Oh no, don't worry, you should wear it yourself. I am all good" you declined his offer with a smile, not wanting to be a burden.

"I insist doll face, you have to cover up, especially in this part of town" he said with a chuckle escaping his lips. Suna took the sweater and put it over your shoulders, "I expect it back tomorrow though, stay safe" he said with a smile, turning around and making his way back.

"Thank you" you quickly said before he went back to his friends. You took the sweater and put it on, this was way better, a lot more comfortable and warmer.

Soon after the bus arrived at your stop. You hurried on and sat down at a free seat, pulling the sleeves of the sweater over your hands and looking outside. It was a sweet and memorable gesture, something that you would have to repay him at some point...

.~*.★.*~.