CHAPTER 43:Strolling around the Royal City II

Similar to the coffee shop, we also lined up at the beauty shop, and I started to survey the place. Mimosa kept saying she wanted this and that, but because we will be going to the building reserved for members... I got her to act more prudent.

The members-only building is mostly visited by aristocrats, so Mimosa and I have no choice but to reveal our identities. Although the session will be held in a private area, the possibility of running into aristocrats there are still high.

To enter the place, one person must be a member and the person can bring in two attendants. Thus, Tanya, Ryle, and I are one group, while Mimosa, Harry, and Dan are in one group.

...If a limit was not set, everyone would be bringing many of their maids and escorts, and the shop will be in chaos. Thus, we had to take such measures.

Because of that, the store established a waiting area in the corner of the building for guards to wait in. ...Dida was waiting there, and while he's there, he will be watching the entrance of the building and observe the security.

And so, we entered the store. This shop looks like an aristocrat's villa here in the Royal City. Because we bought a large vacant mansion with a large garden, the walkway to the entrance of the building is quite long.

First things first, we present our membership card at the gate. After admiring the garden and the lush landscape while walking towards the mansion, we went inside the store.

After entering we will be greeted by a butler and presented our membership card. And then, we will be guided to a private room... that's how it works.

"...Iris-sama. Welcome, and please enjoy your visit."

When the butler saw me, he wasn't confused at all. By the way, his name is Barrett. He used to work as a butler at a certain merchant's house.

"Oh, my, you're not surprised at all."

"I knew that you have arrived here in the Royal City. And I was wondering... when you will take the time to come visit."

"Since that's the case, it seems like I cannot inspect this place in secret."

When I said that in a form of a joke, Barrett smiled from ear to ear. Although he is already an old man, his smile has strange powers.

"With all due respect, Iris-sama. Many aristocrats come to visit this place every single day. Because even the most trifling thing might end up as a big problem... we cannot relax at all."

"Is that so. If so, I'm looking forward to seeing what's inside. But before that, I would like to talk to you, so please go ahead and guide Mimosa first."

"I understand. Then, Mimosa-sama please come with me."

"Please take care of me."

"Barrett. I will be waiting over there, when you're done guiding her, please come pick me up."

"I understand."

After I sent Barrett and Mimosa off, I left the entrance and entered a certain room. This room is near the vicinity of the entrance and has no particular use. Because the mansion is quite large, there are a number of unused rooms.

The second floor is basically where all the private rooms to receive guests are. One person per room, servants will guide the people there while the employees will describe the products or provide a demonstration for new products.

On the first floor lies the storage area for the products and a place for the employees to take a break. Although the room I am currently in is vacant, it is because it has not been decided what the rooms on the first floor will be used for. I believe that in the near future, it will also be put into practical use.