𝖳𝗐𝗈

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following morning both Baylee and Reave were never more grateful for school to start due to the awkward tension that never seemed to leave their room.

Both Baylee and Reave left their room at the same time, already seeing their group of friends and trying to catch up with them.

"Guys anyone wanna switch roomies Stephani wouldn't shut up instead of barking she found out she can do dolphin noises too." Baylee hears Mikaela complain as everyone starts to laugh.

"Oh hey guys, how are your roomies?" Catlin asks seeing both girls join them.

"Horrible.'' Both girls say at the same time as they find a table in the dining hall.

"Guys I can bark at them if you want, let me teach them a lesson." Stephani says as everyone else groans.

"Let's not she's a Duck." Reave mutters which makes everyone stare at her.

"Well, so is mine." Baylee says while everyone goes quiet as they see the Ducks walking in like they own the school.

Guys I'm gonna bark at them Catlin you down." Stephani says as everyone else groans.

"Both of you shut up and don't say anything or else I will personally choke you to death." Siena says while Lexi high fives her.

"Ok, no more death threats and save the barking for games." Andrea mutters only for Stephani and Caitlin groans.

"I say no barking in general." Mikaela mutters as Stephani growls at her.

"Mikaela, I don't think you'll ever get her to stop doing that." Andrea says annoyed.

As the conversation about barking dies down everyone starts their own conversation not even realizing that the ducks sat behind them.

"Guys I'm telling you the soccer team has it out for the hockey team." Connie tells her friends after they found a spot. Not noticing that the soccer team was at the table next to them.

"Yah I'm with her on this one, Reave walked into the room and she knew i was here for hockey and didn't talk to me at all." Julie says.

"Ok so let me get this straight the soccer team hates us and so does the varsity team that's just our luck." one of the boys mutters.

"Can we deal with this later? Right now I just wanna eat." Another boy says as everyone agrees.

"No, I'm telling you stephani is my thirteenth reason." Mikaela says to Siena, making Siena roll her eyes.

"Guys, I would like to have your attention." Lexi says loud enough for her friends to stop talking but also makes the Ducks stop so they could figure out if they have something against them.

"Me and Jessie would just like to say we're gonna go talk to bestie scooter and rick if any of you would like to join us." Lexi says as she and Jessie get up.

"Can me and Caitlin bark at them?" Stephani questions as everyone rolls their eyes.

"No you can't." Jessie says annoyed with Stephani already and it's only been one day.

"Then no, I don't wanna go over there." The brunette says as Caitlin agrees.

"I'll go, I'll ask Rick how his and Mindy's relationship is." Siena says as she gets up.

"Anyone else?" Lexi asks as everyone else shakes their head.

As the three girls head over there Connie and Julie all share a confused look not getting why the group of girls hate them but not the varsity team.

As the three girls get to the varsity team the team makes room for them to sit.

"Hey guyssssss." Lexi says with a smile as the varsity team mutters hellos.

"So how do you feel about the Ducks being here?" Jessie asks the team.

"We think it's dumb they should of tried out like everyone else had to." Scooter says annoyed with the whole thing.

"Yeah, that's what I was telling Lexi last night in our room." Jessie says and the varsity team mutters agreements.

"So Rick, word on the block is you and Mindy are together." Siena says as Lexi feels a tad hurt by it.

"Yah, she kinda just went for it." Rick says scratching the back of his neck knowing he only said yes to Mindy was so that he could hopefully lose feelings for Lexi knowing she wouldn't feel the same way.

"That's good I guess." Lexi mutters as she sees Mindy walk up.

"Hey babe." Mindy says in an annoying high pitched voice.

"Hey." Rick says as Mindy kisses his cheek.

That's when Jessie and Sienna see an angry looking Caitlin and Stephani walking over and the rest of the team following behind annoyed.

As the rest of the girls get there Andrea whispers to the girls that went to the varsity table first.

"We tried to stop both of them for what there about to do but they wouldn't budge." The brunette whispers as they see stephani tap Mindy's shoulder.

As Mindy turns around that's when Caitlin and Stephani start to bark and growl at her hoping she would be scared away from rick.

As the varsity table starts to laugh at the two girls the Ducks turn their attention over to the table witb the barking.

"Geez, maybe I don't wanna try and be their friend." Julie mutters as Connie nods in agreement.

"Well there are friends with varsity so they probably don't even wanna be our friends." Adam mutters to the group.

"Good Point." The rest of the team says as they try to hear what the girls and varsity are talking about.

"Lexi, I think we did a fine ass job at scathing Mindy." Catlin says while they pass the Ducks table to leave the cafeteria.

"You shouldn't have done it in the first place. I literally can't with you." Mikaela says right as the bell rings making everyone else stand up to head to their first class.

"Just for saying that imma bark all night." Stephani says with a smirk only for Mikaela to groan.

"Well anyways on that note I'm heading off to class." Andrea says as Everyone else agrees.

As all the girls head off to their class saying goodbye the Ducks walk out all wondering the same thing.

What is the deal with the soccer team and varsity team?