𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

"What did Scooter and Rick want?" Stephani asks the blonde as she sits next to the brunette.

"The Ducks can ask any of us to the dinner thing they have on Friday and they like both Adam and Charlie have a thing for you and they wanted to know who I would pick." Mikaela mumbles while rolling her eyes.

"I mean who would you pick?" Meg asks, clearly missing the point that Mikaela was annoyed with the whole thing.

"What the fuck Meg she's clearly annoyed with the whole thing and doesn't want to talk about it." Caitlin says as the blonde rolls her eyes at Meg's question.

"Geez sorry I'm just curious." Meg says annoyed.

"Well you clearly missed her flipping both boys off when she walked away from both of them." Lexi says as the blonde gives Lexi a look.

"What I'm just saying." Lexi mutters as the bell rings and all the girls get up.

Both Jessie and Lexi share a look and link arms to go catch up with Rick and Scooter for math.

"Why did you guys ask Mikaela who she would say yes to if both Adam and Charlie asked her?" Lexi asks both boys as they share a look.

"What we just want to know it's not the end of the world." Scooter mutters as both girls roll their eyes.

"Yah well she didn't know that either one of them had the hots for her it would have been better if she didn't find out and it came with time." Jessie says as they enter the class.

"Yah well there's nothing we can do about it anymore." Rick says as she follows an annoyed Lexi to their spot.

"Rick, I know you better, what are you planning? This isn't a tradition." Lexi tells the boy who grows a smile.

"Well that's a secret I'll never tell xoxo the varsity team." Rick says as Lexi rolls her eyes at him.

"Stop watching Gossip Girl without me you little bitch." Lexi says as she changes the topic.

"Maybe stop being so busy" Rick fires back as the teacher walks in making both of them go quite.

ᜊᜊᜊ

"Scooter spill the beans, what do you have planned for Friday." Jessie asks the boy when they split off from Lexi and rick.

"I can't say I told Rick I'll never tell, I'll just say follow us out when we leave." Scooter mumbles as Jessie gives him a confused look.

"I swear to god just tell me I won't snitch." Jessie whines as scooter just messes up her hair.

"Tuff luck i'm sure Mikaela will spill sooner than later after we tell her cause she needs to help us with part of it." Scooter tells the girl who rolls her eyes at the boy.

"So you're telling Mikaela and not me you bestie sense like preschool." Jessie says annoyed, making the boy feel a little bad.

"Well Mikaela's the only one that knows how to bake on your team and a cake is part of our plan." Scooter adds on as the teacher walks into the class.

ᜊᜊᜊ

By the time class ended both girls share a look knowing they got nowhere with what the varsity had planned.

Heading to their last class they say bye to both boys and make their way to spanish.

"Spanish last hour makes me wanna die." Lexi says as they get to spanish and see Mikaela already talking to the teacher.