𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖮𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

"Hey Kenny." Caitlin says as she catches up with the brunette.

"Oh hey Caitlin, did you study at all? Our first math test is on Friday." The boy tells the girl who gasps.

"Wait, when was that a thing we just started a unit?" Caitlin groans as they walk into the classroom.

"It's a quick unit. You do know this is a bit of a review from last year right?" Kenny says as Caitlin mumbles shit under her breath.

"Well I somehow passed math last year so I'll start to manifest passing." Caitlin says as Kenny rolls his eyes at the girl.

"I'll help you instead of manifesting." Kenny says as the girl nods her head.

"Yeah, that works too I guess." Caitlin mutters as Kenny takes out the homework from friday.

"Wait, we had homework." Caitlin says as she starts to dig through her bag only to see she already did it.

"Oh thank god I did it." Caitlin says as Kenny laughs at the girl.

"I literally helped you finish the work on Friday." Kenny says as Caitlin nods along.

"I've been a busy lady." The girl mutters, making the boy roll his eyes at the girl.

"Oh I'm sure I'm following Stephani who's only complaining about how Mikaela isn't here or complaining about not being able to see her cousin Adam." Kenny says his voice getting bitter when mentioning adam.

"Is someone jealoussssss." Caitlin says, poking Kenny's shoulder.

"What no n-not at all." Kenny says, stuttering hoping that Caitlin doesn't know that when he lies he starts to stutter.

"Aw you stutter when you're trying to lie, that's cute." Caitlin says as the boy rolls his eyes at the girl.

"Do you two have something to share with the class?" The teacher asks, drawing the attention of Kenny and Caitlin.

"Umm no ma'am." Kenny says his cheeks heating up in the process, making Caitlin cough to cover her laugh.

When the teacher announced that it was work time both Kenny and Caitlin looked at each other with a smile both trying to hold in their laugh.

"You shouldn't have been writing notes to me when you're already lost." Kenny mutters making the girl roll her eyes.

"Then help me." Caitlin says in a duh tone making the boy chuckle at her.

Both leaning over Caitlin's paper they don't realize how close their faces are.

"It's just an addition to what we learned last week." Kenny tells the girl as he looks over at her only to see the girl already looking at him.

Both realizing how close their faces are they lean back both of their cheeks heating up they back away.

Looking at the time Caitlin starts packing up her things as Kenny starts to do the same.

When the bell rings Kenny offers Caitlin his hand to help her up.

"Geez thanks mate.'' Caitlin says as they walk out but even noticing that they kept their hands together.