𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝗈

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following morning almost everyone could see that Mikaela was doing almost everything to avoid the Ducks.

Sitting down with the soccer team, Andrea realizes she hasn't told anyone that she was dating Guy.

"Umm now may be a bad time but me and Guy are official." Andrea says as everyone gasps.

"Sense when." Lexi says clearly happy for her.

"Ummm sense we sorta pranked the varsity team with the ants he asked me out in a tree." Andrea says with a look in her eye.

"She really put that one song into play." Stephani says, making everyone start to laugh.

"Wait but why are you just telling us now I'm offended you didn't say anything yesterday." Caitlin whines making Andrea roll her eyes.

"Well I kinda forgot yesterday was really eventful." Andrea says knowing everyone was occupied with what Charlie said about mikaela.

"Yah I guess you have a good point." Caitlin says knowing why Andrea may not have said anything.

"I should of skipped with my cousin today." Mikaela mutters more to herself yet Stephani still catches what she says.

"Nooo we have band practice today for Coochie Meow Meow ." Stephani says with a huge smile making Mikaela gasp.

"We're really doing that. I said that as a joke." Mikaela mutters.

"Why did you think we would take it as a joke Andrea rented out the studio for after practice today." Stephani tells the blonde.

"Wait, I forgot we had practice for the band tonight." Andrea says clearly stressed.

"Awww did you and Guy have things planned?" Stephani says i'm a fake sad voice.

"I did if you must know." Andrea says rather rudely back.

"Well you're gonna have to cancel those I signed us up for the school talent show." Stephani says with a huge smile.

"You- really- Stephani noooooo I think you forgot I have stage fright." Mikaela whines as both girls laugh at her.

"Then close your eyes duh." Stephani says, making the blonde slap the back of her head.

"Dipshit, it doesn't work like that." Mikaela says right as the bell rings.

As everyone heads to their first class the soccer team doesn't miss how Andrea and Guy went up to each other and held hands as they made their way to the first hour.

ᜊᜊᜊ

By the end of the day most of the girls were dreading practice due to it being sprinkling.

"Mikaela, are you gonna coach or stay inside?" Lexi mutters as she looks out the window seeing how it looks cold and miserable.

"I think I'll camp out in my room today now that I see the weather." Mikaela says with a smile.

"I'll make you some hot chocolate." The blonde adds on as the bell for the end of the day rings.