𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

As the breakfast bell rings, the group of girls wish stephani luck when it comes to talking things out with Mikaela.

Many of them think they'll be back to normal by lunch. They wouldn't be surprised if it happened knowing that both the blonde and brunette make jokes out of everything after they fight.

Walking to math with Caitlin they notice Mikaela talking with someone.

"Who's she talking to?" Stephani asks Caitlin, confused.

"He's part of the ducks. I think his name is Russ, I'm not sure tho.'' Caitlin says as stephani enters her class.

Saying bye to Caitlin, Stephani walks over to her assigned seat next to Mikaela.

Tapping on the blonde's shoulder to get her attention the brunette starts thinking of what she's gonna say.

As Mikaela turns around with an annoyed expression on her face stephani knows what she'll say to the blonde.

"I am very sorry for the way I treated you yesterday. It was wrong of me and I won't do it again. Please accept my very, very sincere apology.... roast beef." Stephani says as she does a peace sign next to her eye making Mikaela laugh.

"Wow that was so veary sincere I think I will forgive you dumb ass.... kraft mac and cheese.'' Mikaela says with a smile as she does the same thing as Stephani and puts a peace sign next to her face.

"So miss Mikaela who were you talking to earlier." stephani asks, wanting to get to the bottom of it.

"His name is Russ. He came up to me because apparently he wanted an interview from me for some class. I think he just wanted to talk to me." Mikaela says as Stephani nods her head.

"Well tell him I'm the only vlogger and interview at this school." Stephani says as the teacher starts teaching.

ᜊᜊᜊ

As the class ends both girls walk out laughing and joking around and start to head to their second hour.

"I'm still expecting a subway cookie from you tho." stephani says as they arrive at their next class.

"Ummm yeah how about no Scooter gave it to me as an apology gift for leaving me with you." The blonde says as they sit down.

"Yah but then you ate it in-front of my face so it's only fair." Stephani whines as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"It was pay back you dumb bitch." Mikaela says as they split up to sit at their assigned seats.

"It's pay back you dumb bitch." Stephani mimics as the blonde flips her off.

As Stephani goes over to sit down she realizes that she and Luis sit next to each other.

"Hey ninja girl." Luis says as stephani rolls her eyes at him.

"Hey, hey stocker." Stephani comes up with on the top of her head remembering she started following him when he was following some cheerleader.

"Very funny, I'm laughing so hard." Luis says sarcastically as Stephani just smiles at the boy.

"I would say I'm a very funny person." Stephani mumbles only for Luis to roll his eyes.

"You bark at people, that's not funny." Luis says as they start a stair down.

"You're right it's not funny, it's hilarious and it's better than quacking." Stephani says sticking out her tongue.

"Miss girl, no it's really not." The brunette boy says as Stephani huffs.

"It's more imitating than quacking tho and that's all that matters." Stephani says with a smile as class starts.

"Our first unit of the year will be Romeo and Juliet. We usually do this unit at the end of the year but we moved it to be the first one." The teacher starts to say as everyone groans.

"I made the group yesterday after school. It'll be groups of four." The teacher continues.

As the teacher starts to say groups, stephani turns around and gives a look towards Mikaela who just shrugs her shoulders.

"And then the last group is Adam, Mikaela,Stephani and Luis." The teacher says as Stephani grows a smile grows on her face.

"Mikaela's group please go over to where Mikaela is seated." The teacher continues on as the people in her group head over to the blonde.

"Don't miss teacher lady making Romeo and Juliet first like Miss girl." stephani says as she places her stuff down right next to Mikaela and sits down next to her.

"Well if we watch any Romeo Juliet movie it better be the new one with Leo in it." The blonde says to stephani as both boys sit down across from them.

"Oh so you're a Leo simp?" Adam questions as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"Yah she's just mad cause it's not you." Stephani says, making Mikaela slap the back of her head.

"No just no." Mikaela says as the teacher starts to try and get attention from the class.

As the class pays attention to the teacher everyone starts packing up their bags noticing class was about to end.

As the bell rings both Mikaela and stephani give each other a look and grab their things not really wanting to talk with both boys.

"The teachers really gonna regret having us as partners." Stephani says as Mikaela nods her head.

"I just want to make it clear I'll be Juliet so you don't have to do as much work." The blonde girl says as they hear someone call their name.

Turning around they both notice Adams no Luis catching up to them.

"Three,two,one." Stephani whispers to the blonde as they both share a smirk.

"Roast beef." They both say holding up a peace sign at both now confused boys.

"Ummm ok then we were just wondering if like later in the unit if we need to do things when would we do it?" Adam asks as both girls look at each other.

"We can figure that out when and if it comes to that water boy." Mikaela says annoyed as stephani coughs to cover up her laugh at Adam's nickname.

As the girls walk away from both boys they hear Luis make fun of the nickname Mikaela gave him.

"Water boy really?" Stephani says while laughing as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"It's better then being called a whole ass ninja." Mikaela says as Stephani slaps her hand over her mouth.

"Literally just stop, shut up." Stephani says, slapping the back of the laughing blonde's head.

"Fine, fine." Mikaela mutters as they get to their next class.

"And at lunch we'll figure out if ninja or water boy is a better nickname." Stephani says as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"Why must everything be a competition to you?" the blonde mutters as the brunette gasps.

"Whatever it's gonna be settled by lunch." Stephani says as both girls sit down.