𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

↣↣↣↣↣↣

"Guy?" Andrea asks as they make their way out to Guy's parents car after the show.

"Yah." The boy says an arm still wrapped around the girls should as they walk in sync.

"I have a question." Andrea says as Guy stops walking, making her stop as well, a bit confused.

"It can wait till we get to your house for the night though." Andrea says, making Guy nod his head and wrap an arm around the girl's shoulder as they walk to their car.

Getting into Guys ' moms car his mom congratulates the girl in winning the talent show and starts to make their way back to their house per Guy's request needing a break from the school before going back for whatever is happening about their scholarships.

Getting to Guy's house the boy says night to his mom and he and Andrea make their way up to his room.

"So what's the question?" Guy says as he grabs a pair of sweatpants not really feeling comfy in the clothes he wore for the talent show.

"Oh and here's a sweatshirt and hopefully shorts that will fit you that I stole from my mom." Guy says, making Andrea smile at the fact that Guy thought of her.

Telling the boy to hang on a second she quickly changes in the bathroom and heads back out already seeing the boy in his bed.

Getting next to him in his bed the girl lets out a sigh as she gets closer to him resulting in him wrapping his arm around the girl.

"So what's the question?" The boy says slightly nervous about what the girl has to say.

"Umm the night I came to visit you after Hans funeral you mentioned something about how he convinced you to keep playing hockey after something happened between you and Connie and it's fine if you don't want to tell me but I couldn't get it off my mind." The girl says slightly quieter, afraid of the boy's reaction.

"Oh um." The boy says knowing that at some point he would have to explain what happened between him and connie.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me I was just wondering." Andrea says as Guy's arm around her pulls her closer.

"I mean I need to tell you at some point." Guy says while Andrea moves positions so she can face the blonde.

"Just take your time, you don't have to tell me everything." The girl says softly as she takes the boy's hand that's not around her and interlocks it.

"Me and Connie have known each other basically our whole lives and when Bombay became our coach the first year we got a lot closer and then after our first state win we became official." Guy starts as he takes notice that Andrea has started to rub her thumb back and forth on his hand.

"Then when we played for team usa and our relationship got bad, like just a lot of fighting like the only time we we're together we were fighting." Guy continues as tears start to form in his eyes.

"And when we won the junior olympics you would think it would be one of the best days and it still is until it wasn't." Guy says as a few tears leave his eyes making Andrea unlock the hand that's holding his hand so she could wipe his tears away.