𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

As the coach comes back onto the field she sees  that both Lexi and Mikaela are gone. She decides to cancel the practice so the girls can calm down.

"Oh Ricks calling me." Scooter mutters as the girls get closer to him while he puts rick on speaker.

"They're taking her in for an MRI and x-ray to see what's wrong, tell coach I'm missing practice with Banks." Rick says as the girls all share a worried look.

"They think she just tore her ACL which means she's out for the season depending on how bad it is." Rick continues on as everyone gasps knowing soccer is basically her second life.

"Oh shit that's bad, she's our best player too." Caitlin mutters as Stephani elbows her.

"Care more about her than her not being able to play." Stephani says rudely only for Caitlin to gasp.

"You probably made her knee worse when you tripped over it cause you needed your camera." Caitlin says making most of the girls shush her wanting to hear what Rick had to say.

"Lexi said that her cousin Luke is coming down cause her aunt is in a different start to tour colleges with their oldest and her uncle is like an hour away at the youngest hockey game but they'll probably come down after his game." Rick says as scooter nods along.

"K it sounds good keep us updated I gotta head to practice I'll tell coach." Scooter says as Rick says bye and heads to practice as the girls start to take off their cleats and put on sandals.

"God if Mikaela can't play this season she's going to be crushed." Stephani says as she realizes how bad the situation could be.

"Oh god why didn't this happen to like Stephani she literally hates the sport." Jessie says as the girl gasped.

"I do not, I would be mad but Mikaela is going to be pissed." Stephani mutters as they get to their dorms.

As everyone enters Stephani's dorm they start to make a plan on how to welcome the girl back home.

ᜊᜊᜊ

While Adam and Rick wait in the waiting room they watch as Lexi gets up and heads to where a boy was standing.

"She's getting an x-ray right now but we can see her after." Lexi tells the boy as both Adam and Rick realize it's the girl's cousin.

"Is she a dumbass and did it by doing something dumb or did it happen on accident?" Luke asks the girl as he follows her to where both boys are waiting.

"It was by accident she may be out for the season." The girl says as Luke sees both boys Lexi sat next to.

"Oh I'm Rick and that's Adam." Rick says as he notices how confused Mikaela's cousin looked.

"Oh nice to meet you, I'm Mikaela's cousin Luke." Luke says as he sits down next to Lexi and goes on his phone to text his brother.

Thirty minutes or so later a doctor calls for the blonde girl's family, making everyone stand up.

"Well her parents are out of town, I'm her cousin and these are umm her friends." Luke says as the doctor just nods and makes them follow them to the room.

"She tore her ACL and those usually take up to six to nine months to fix so she'll probably be out for at least seven." The doctor says as both Lexi and Rick share a look.

"And Luke, right? You'll need your dad or mom to sign her out if her parents can't get here." The doctor says as they get to the room.

Entering the room they notice Mikaela with her leg propped up and something already around it.