𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖮𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

Entering the arena was awkward to say the least. at least for Mikaela.

"Mikaela just go over to where Scooter is while me and Adam get ready." Rick says as Mikaela just nods her head and makes her way towards there.

"I still don't get why I'm here." Mikaela mutters as Adam rolls his eyes.

Getting to where the varsity boys are the blonde
rolls her eyes as she can hear fighting.

"Guys shut up, I'm apparently the team coach for this and I deserve starbucks after this." Mikaela mutters annoyed with the whole thing.

"Awww is someone not a morning person." Cole says in a baby voice.

Rolling her eyes the girl elbows the boy in the gut making him bend over in pain.

"Don't make me make it where you can't have kids." Mikaela says, making all the boys gasp.

"geez i'll keep that in mind next time." Cole says as he raises his hands in surrender.

"That's what I thought." Mikaela mutters as they head into their box waiting for both Adam and Rick to join them.

As both boys join the box everyone turns to Mikaela assuming she has some sort of pep talk.

"Oh shit was I supposed to think of something to say?" Mikaela mutters as most of the boys roll their eyes at the girl.

"Why else would we be looking at you?" Cole mutters, making the girl roll her eyes.

"Cole your really getting on my nerves I hope you trip over a fucking Duck." Mikaela mutters with a glare as almost everyone else had to hide their laughter.

"It's also dawn and I'm tired but let's see you guys got this there short y'all are tall and umm I heard most of them don't practice in off season and they'll try to do like those duck trick things which no offense Adam are overrated and now everyone can like bypass it." Mikaela says, clapping her hands.

"Now go out there and beat the living shit out of them." Mikaela says with a huge smile as the varsity team cheers and heads off to warm up.

As Mikaela looks around she sees the soccer team in the stands, most of them being wide awake and then the Ducks come on the ice warming up.

"The fuck, why is charlie so dumb." Mikaela mumbles to herself still confused on why he would take this bet.

Before the game even starts Mikaela notices a lot of the ducks trying to annoy the varsity players while they warm up.

Not getting why they're doing that knowing that even if they warm up there screwed she sits down on the bench her crutches annoy her.

"They didn't tell me till it was too late." Adam says as he skates up next to Charlie.

"Charlie believe me." Adam gose on not wanting someone hes grown fawn of to hate him after some stupid prank.

"Yah right preppy." Charlie says clearly annoyed with the boy just in general. I mean after all to him he's the reason Mikaela gives him no time of day.