𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

↣↣↣↣↣↣

Walking out of the cafeteria due to lunch being over Kenny catches up with Caitlin who was helping Mikaela cause she refused to let Stephani help after she tried to steal one of her crutches.

"Oh hey Mikaela." Kenny says as the girl gives him a sweet smile.

"I'm really sorry about your knee." Kenny says as the girl just nods along.

"It's no big deal, everything happens for a reason, at least that's what I tell myself." Mikaela mutters as Kenny feels like he's heard that before.

"I feel like Adam says that." Kenny mutters more to himself, yet Caitlin catches it, deciding to ask him about it after she drops off things at Mikaela's table.

Walking back out of the room, she and Kenny start making their way to math.

"You said Adam says something like that what does that mean?'' Caitlin asks confusedly and the boy just shrugs.

"Well that's what I think he says I just find it weird cause Mikaela's also wearing Adams sweatshirt." The boy says making Caitlin gasps wondering how she didn't notice I mean after all she goes through her closet on a weekly basis.

"I'm assuming it's from the hospital visit but I could be wrong." Kenny mutters as they get to class late.

Showing the teacher the note so they aren't marked as tardy they head to their seat.

ᜊᜊᜊ

When the bell rings indicating the end of class, Caitlin can't wait to ask Mikaela about the whole Adam thing.

heading to her last class she realizes that she'll need to ask lexi to take them out to get something to wear for the dinner.

Heading to her last class she sees Lexi helping Mikaela with her stuff debating if she'll ask her about the sweatshirt now or later deciding to do it later she enters her last class with Adam and Andrea.

As she notices that Andrea is next to Adam she realizes that they were both thinking the same thing.

Sitting on the other side of Adam, he looks at both girls a bit confused.

"So Adam, we hear Mikaela is wearing your sweatshirt." Andrea says with a smirk.

"I mean I gave it to her at the hospital last night. I don't get why it's a big deal." Adam mutters not getting when a girl wears a boy's sweatshirt it means something is going on.

"Not a big deal sir if she's wearing your sweatshirt people are gonna think you two are a thing." Caitlin says to the oblivious boy.

"But we're not?" Adam says it coming out more like a question. I mean he only asked her to the dinner cause everyone on her team was asked.

"Well yeah but people think you are, which is a big deal." Andrea says, making Adam roll his eyes.

"I don't think it matters, it's just a sweatshirt she told me she'll give it back tomorrow or after she dose her laundry." The boy says not getting why it's such a big deal.

"Adam, once you give a sweatshirt to a girl you should know you're never getting that thing back." Caitlin says annoyed with his dumb the boy is when it comes to relationship.