𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

"There you are." Mikaela hears Stephani say as both Adam and her look up and take notice of her running onto the field.

"No you're not." Mikaela says as she takes her head off Adam's shoulder and reaches for her crutches.

"There are five and six more before us." Stephani says, making the girl nod as she gets up.

"You'll do fine." Adam says as they start to make their way back to the auditorium.

"Where'd you go?" Stephani says as both blondes share a look agreeing not to say what Mikaela just went through.

"I just needed a bit of air after seeing the crowd. I think I'm fine now.'' Mikaela says as they enter the school only to see an annoyed rRck.

"Mikaela come here." Rick says as Mikaela gives him a look.

"How about no, I'm fine, I'll talk to you after and you better deal with it." Mikaela says only for Rick to roll his eyes.

"Fine, just know you won't get out of not talking to me." Rick says as he grabs Adam arm and drags him back to the seats.

"The boys are performing Apple Bottom Jeans after this act." andrea says with a smile making the other girls smile exited.

As the three girls sneak their way to the front of the auditorium to watch.

"And now welcoming Still Softish." The announcer says as everyone starts to clap.

"They're probably our biggest competition." Stephani says making Mikaela and her share a look.

"I thought we were doing this for fun?" Andrea says a bit confused.

"You should know that everything is a competition with us." Mikaela says, making Andrea just sigh.

"You've been friends with us for like forever. We would think you would know this by now." Stephani says as they watch the boys walk into stage.

ᜊᜊᜊ

By the time the boys were done performing the three girls made their way backstage to get ready due to them performing next.

"You guys did great!" Andrea says, jumping into Guys arms with a smile.

"Luis, I think you were off pitch for a while." Stephani says with a cheesy smile as Luis rolls his eyes.

"Last time I checked you're a backup singer like me and not the main one for a reason." Luis says sticking out his tongue.

"Mikaela, you good? We couldn't find you." Fulton says as he goes and stands next to the blonde.

"Umm yeah, I think, I mean the best I'll be able to get." The girl says, making Fulton just nods.

"If you need anything just let me know." Fulton says as Mikaela just nods her head.

"Coochie Meow Meow please follow me." Someone says as Mikaela's nerves start to go higher.

"You'll do great, don't think about it." Mikaela mumbles to herself as she follows Stephani and Andrea.