𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

Walking into her dorm, Stephani takes notice that Mikaela has fancier clothes on.

"Wait, where are you off to?" Stephani says, confused, making Mikaela turn around and face her.

"I have no idea Rick says get into something fancy and that I'm going to some meeting thing with him." Mikaela says as they hear a knock on the door.

"Meeting thing?" Stephani says confused while opening the door to reveal Cole and Rick.

"Mikaela lets go." Rick says, making Mikaela roll her eyes.

"I'll see you after probably, unless Cole kills me cause I'm too swag to be around." Mikaela says, grabbing her crutches and starts making her way to the door.

"Swaggy I think you mean not being swaggy enough." Cole says, making Mikaela roll her eyes.

"Mikaela we're gonna be late coles gonna carry your crutches and you'll get on my back cause you're slow." Rick says looking at his watch making Mikaela huff.

"Rick, what's the meeting about?" Stephani says as she stands by the door and watches Mikaela get on Rick's back.

"Hold that thought, Rick Stephani can you grab my pink cowgirl hat?" Mikaela says while she hears Rick groan.

"Mikaela, we don't have time for this." Rick says clearly annoyed while Cole laughs.

"Fine, no hat I guess." The girl says sadly hitting the top of Rick's head.

"Stephani the meetings to secret, not even Mikaela knows." Rick says with a smirk while Stephani puts the pieces together.

"Oh shit that's gonna cause drama." Stephani says as she sees her team heading to her dorm after they agreed to meet there.

"Is Rick on Mikaela's side to revoke their scholarships?" Caitlin says offended as Stephani sees Andrea is next to her.

"No she's not, Rick never told her what it's about, she just knows that it's a fancy meeting and Rick's dad is hosting it or whatever." Stephani says, making the girls nod as they all mutter some sort of profanity.

"Do you know how bad is gonna be when the Ducks see Mikaela on Ricks side let alone walk in with Rick.'' Reave says as all the girls nod their heads.

"It's too late to stop them so we may as well go down there and eavesdrop." Caitlin says as all the girls follow where Caitlin has started to go.

Getting down to where the meeting is supposed to take place the girls take notice of the door closing.

"We just missed it, now we have to wait." Andrea says annoyed as some of the girls slide down on a wall knowing it could take awhile.

ᜊᜊᜊ

"Did someone important die or something?" Mikaela whispers into Rick's ear as she takes notice of all the ducks and varsity players already in the room.

"What no, you'll find out." Rick says as Mikaela gets off his back and grabs her crutches from Cole.

"Oh, will you take me to the doctor's place after this? I have a check up or whatever. I don't even know, I just know it won't be coming off." Mikaela says, making Rick nod.