𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following day at lunch the whole table started to bug Andrea about the whole Guy situation cause she wasn't at breakfast.

"Guys it's just a dinner with the whole varsity table and we all know Kenny is gonna ask Caitlin, and both Lexi and Jessie are going with someone so why are you only being annoying about it with me." Andrea groans as the girls all share a look.

"Well that's because Rick and Scooter have been Jessie and Lexi's best friends for super long, so it's not that big of a deal." Stephani starts to say.

"And Kenny hasn't asked Caitlin yet so we need to bug someone about it." Mikaela finish's off as Andrea rolls her eyes.

"Well what about you what happens if both Charlie and Adam ask you what are you gonna do huh?" Andrea says wanting to change the topic as the rest of the table goes quiet.

"I'll lie and say I'm going as Rick's second person you know a little threesome action you know." Mikaela says as everyone gasps.

"The one time I didn't have my camera." Stephani whines while everyone rolls their eyes.

"Stephani don't worry about the camera I think you forgot it's a fucking case if something happens with Rick and Mikaela." Baylee says annoyed at the girl.

"What I'm only joking, he's dating the most basic white girl ever, almost as caucasian as lexi." Mikaela says as everyone gasps.

"Damn that double homicide." Stephani says as Lexi gets up and heads to the varsity table only to turn right back around as she sees Mindy all over Rick.

"Your back so soon miss us, already?" Caitlin asks as the blonde rolls her eyes.

"No Mindy's sucking Rick's face off." The girls mutter as the team all looks over to see Rick and mindy.

"Lizard girl, do you think you could get me ketchup for my frys?" Stephani says too lazy to get it.

"Literally what the fuck." Caitlin says annoyed with her.

"Oh come on lizard face." Stephani says, still being annoying as Caitlin gets up.

Thinking that the girl will get her ketchup she smiles only to see her head over to where the Ducks are and sit next to Kenny.

Placing her head in Kennys shoulder she sticks out her tongue to where Stephani is pouting not even noticing how everyone at her table went quiet and are all looking at where Caitlin was.

"Kenny, just do it." The girl hears the Ducks say, slightly confused she moves her head on Kenny's shoulders to see his face.

"Will you um- um- uhhhhh- go to dinner with me on Friday?" The boy asks, saying the last part rather fast.

"I mean I can. I don't have practice or a game that night so I'll be there." Caitlin says with a smile as the Ducks start to cheer excited for Kenny who was stepping out of his comfort zone.

That's when the soccer team puts the pieces together and starts to talk about what they think happened.

"Kenny totally asked her to dinner." Baylee says as everyone nods along.