🖤(BTOB) Eunkwang - Sasaeng

Request by: vikabjjworld

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT (GRAPHIC)

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF THIS IS A TRIGGER OR MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. THIS IS PURELY FICTION AND NOT MEANT TO OFFEND OR HURT ANYONE.

"Hyung! Come on we gotta go!" Peniel shouted from the hallway.

"I'm coming hang on!." He shouted as he held an envelope in his hands. It was addressed to him with fancy lettering. He opened the envelope and slid a shiny card out of the envelope.

"Hey eunkwanggie oppa! Wow it's been way too long since we last saw each other, I was wondering when you would have a comeback and now that you're back I can come see you again! Ah you don't know how long I've been waiting to see you and your beautiful body.

I'll see you at the show my love, do well!"

His eyes widened as he read the letter, the words scaring him slightly.

Just then, Peniel came in with an annoyed expression.

"Hyuunggg we gotta go come on-woah, hey everything okay?" he stopped when he saw eunkwang's expression.

"Huh? Oh yeah I just...got this letter." He said as he showed Peniel the card.

He read through it and raised his brow in concern.

"Yikes, that's really creepy."

"Right? It's kinda freaking me out."

"don't worry hyung, I'm sur it's just sasaeng bullshit to scare you, you'll be safe with us don't worry." Tapped eunkwang's shoulder.

Eunkwang nodded and followed Peniel out of the dorm and out to the van.

Once they arrived at the venue, they went to their dressing rooms and got made up for the show. Once they were all ready, they were taken backstage to wait for the show to start.

They were getting their mics put on when suddenly a staff member ran up to Eunkwang.

"Eunkwang! We forgot your mic pack in the dressing room."

"How much time till we go on?" he asked.

"Three minutes hyung." Peniel said.

"Okay, I'll go get it." He said as he ran through the backstage area and into the dressing room.

Once he was inside he searched around for the mic pack. He saw it sitting on the chair in the corner. He rushed over and picked it up. just as he was about to turn around, he heard the door slam shut.

He jumped and looked over at the door seeing a woman in his dressing room.

"What the! Who...who are you?" he asked in a panic.

She smiled seductively and walked towards him.

"Oh oppa, don't pretend you don't know who I am." She said as she stepped closer to him.

He backed up quickly until his back was against the wall.

"i...I'm sorry I don't." he said politely. She snickered and pinned his arms against the wall.

"Playing hard to get eunkwangie? That's okay, I know you love me deep down." She inched closer to him as he began shaking gin fear.

"p.. please...please don't do this...I'll give you anything you want...albums, money, anything..."