🖤(TREASURE) Yoshi- Grief

Request by: KevinsSingingIsLife

TRIGGER WARNING: Death, car accident, graphic scenes, grief,

Treasure were just wrapping up dance practice, all of them in good moods, a little sweaty, but happy.

They were packing up their things when yoshi's phone started ringing. He rushed to his duffle bag and took out his phone seeing the caller ID was his mother.

"oh hey it's my mom I'm gonna take this outside, okay?" he called to the members.

"okay Yoshi, just meet us at the dorms." Jihoon said as he swung his bag over his shoulder.

Yoshi nodded before stepping out into the back hallway.

The members all left going home to shower and change.

Yoshi leaned against the wall, a soft smile on his face as he raised the phone to his ear.

"hey mom! How's it going?" he asked cheerily.

To his surprise, on the other line he heard sniffling and a squeak in his mother's voice.

"y..yoshinori..."

Immediately he was worried. His eyes widened as he pressed his phone further against his ear.

"mom? Hey, mom are you crying?"

He heard his mother's heartbreaking cries and desperately wished he could see her.

"mom...mom it's okay, talk to me, what's wrong?" he spoke in a calm soft tone trying not to show his mom how worried he was.

"y...yoshi...it...it's your sisters..."

Yoshi shot upright his hand becoming shaky.

"w...what happened?" he asked trying not to sound desperate for her answer.

He was answered with a muffled sob from his poor mother.

"mom, mom you're scaring me...what's going on?"

"they...they went out shopping in the city...on their way back they...they were hit by a truck..."

Yoshi nearly dropped his phone. His heart stopped and his eyes went wide glazing with water.

"w..what!? well are...are they okay!? What hospital are they at?! I'll...I'll fly there first thing tomorrow; do they need anything? Should i-

"Yoshi."

The tone of his mother's voice made him feel sick. He refused to think the worst, he absolutely could not accept the idea that his sisters may be gone.

"no, it's okay, I'll take a hiatus and come help you take care of them, which hospit-

"Yoshi, they didn't make it."

Yoshi felt like he'd been stabbed through the heart, his entire world stopped, tears filling his eyes, a shake in his hands.

"no..."

"I got the call this morning...their...their injuries were too severe and they...couldn't save them."

Yoshi covered his mouth with his hand fighting back a sob.

"mom...no...no this can't be true...this can't be happening!" he cried trying to keep himself quiet so none of the staff would hear him.

"I'm so sorry baby...I'm so so sorry..." she sobbed through the phone.

"sweetheart...do you...think you'll be able to come for a few weeks? I'm sorry to ask I just, I think I'll need some help here with...everything..."