🖤💖(MCND) WIN- Attention

Request by: Harry__1276

Promotions for #Mood were finally over which meant the boys had a very small window of relaxation before they had to get working again.

They were all quite tired, just coming back from a very busy final week of performances and fan-meets.

They were lounging around the living room relaxing and resting. It was a bit of a gloomy day, not much sunlight getting through the windows.

Win was so excited to finally have some time off. He had been waiting patiently so he could finally take a break and play with his hyungs.

It was a Saturday, the dorms peaceful and chill until win decided he was bored of the silence.

He hopped on the couch next to minjae and grabbed his arm.

"hyunggg let's do something!"

"ugh win let go of me." Minjae groaned as he yanked his arm out of win's grip.

Win pouted and laid his head on minjae's shoulder.

"aww come on hyung, it's so boring just sitting around doing nothing." He whined as he poked minjae's arm repeatedly.

"aish win I'm really not in the mood to mess around with you today, my back is killing me today."

Win frowned as he removed himself from minjae's shoulder.

"you're no fun." He mumbled before he slid off the couch to go find someone else to spend time with.

He found huijun and bic chatting in the kitchen. They seemed to be in better spirits than minjae so win hopped up on the counter next to them.

"oh, hey junhyuk-ah, what's up?" BIC asked.

"nothing, just wanted to see what you guys were up to."

"oh it's nothing exciting, me and huijun are working on some new lyrics for seongjun's new demo."

"ugh you guys are working!? But it's our vacation! Why are you still doing work?"

"aish, you're too young to understand win-ah, adults have to do work even when they aren't working, it's just a part of our responsibilities." BIC explained to the youngest.

"but, we just had a big comeback, don't you guys wanna relax for a bit?"

Huijun chuckled softly.

"junhyuk-ah we don't have time to goof off, seungjun-hyung is working hard preparing for our next comeback, we have to help him out as much as we can."

Win rolled his eyes and sunk down against the wall.

"well can't you guys take a break for a bit? It's so boring here, can't we go out and do something?"

"no win-ah, I'm sorry but we're really busy. Just go watch tv or something."

Bic said before he and huijun turned back to the notebook huijun was writing in.

Win pouted feeling a little bit hurt that his hyung's shooed him away so easily.

He trudged down the hall towards castle j's room hoping he could spend some time with the leader instead.

He walked into his room seeing him sitting at his desk, headphones on his head and his hands on the keyboard of his laptop.

Win jumped on his bed and called out to him.