💖(TREASURE) Asahi - Surprise

Request by: hooni_starz

Okay, writing this made me smile. it's very fluffy and so cute omg i love Asahi with my whole heart <3

Being a part of the Japanese line was hard. As much as the boys loved being idols and living with all their members, being so far away from home could really take a toll on them.

While all of them missed seeing their families, nobody in the group got more homesick than Asahi.

Asahi was quiet and reserved and didn't often speak about his feelings with the members.

Something the members didn't know was that after they went to bed, most nights, Asahi stayed up late listening to Japanese music from his childhood and flipped through an old photo album he had brought with him when they debuted. He often ended up crying while doing so, but he'd never admit that.

This week was worse though.

Asahi's birthday was coming up very soon and as much as he loved his members, he really wanted to spend his birthday with his parents.

The boys had noticed that Asahi seemed kind of down, which worried them since he should be happy on his birthday. He didn't spend much time out of his room unless they were at practice or having meals.

It was three days before Asahi's birthday and the boys were huddled together at the table after they had finished lunch. Asahi had again retreated back into his bedroom, not speaking at all during the meal.

"guys? Think Asahi is sad these days." Jaehyuk said.

They all seemed to agree instantly.

"he's been so much more quiet than usual." Yoshi said.

"I just wish he would talk to us; I know he likes to keep to himself, but he's obviously upset." Jihoon said picking at his fingernails.

"it's almost his birthday too, he shouldn't be sad on his birthday." Doyoung pouted.

"we should do something for him, try and cheer him up." Haruto suggested making the other's nod in agreement.

"what should we do then?" Mashiho asked.

"is there anything he's mentioned that he really wants to do?" Yedam asked.

"hmm, I'm not sure." Hyunsuk said thinking.

"hey, what if we get Asahi's parents to come?" Junkyu said with a bright expression.

All of them sat up with excited smiles.

"that's a great idea Junkyu-ah!" Jihoon praised.

"do you think we can get them?" Jaehyuk asked.

"I'll call the manager and see what we can arrange." Hyunsuk said before excusing himself from the table and stepping into the hall.

"hello? Hyunsuk-ah?"

"hey hyung, so I have a really important question."

"okay, what's up?"

"so, Asahi's birthday is in three days, and we really want to do something nice for him."

"okay, what are you thinking?"

"do you think it'd be possible to fly Asahi's family out to surprise him?"

The man gasped happily on the other end of the phone.