💖(ONLEYONEOF) Junji - Change

Request by: Harry__1276

(also side note: are we SEEING these teaser images??? like how the hell can they all look that good i'm actually obsessed oml)

"since you guys did such a great job with libido we are going to start the newest concept very soon. We would like to keep the theme, but we will be changing your looks a little bit, especially junji."

Junji sat in his chair and froze for a second.

"um...why me sir?" he asked innocently.

"well, we went over some ideas, and we think the fans would really like to be able to see your face, your hairstyle now completely covers it."

Junji nodded feeling anxious.

"is there a problem with that junhyung-ah?" he asked noticing the boy's discomfort.

"ah, n...no hyung just, I'm okay with this style I'm just a bit worried about changing it."

"oh trust me, you will look great, and all the fans will be happy to finally see you."

Junji nodded keeping his head down.

"anyways the rest of you will get dye jobs and maybe some cuts, we aren't quite sure yet."

They nodded excitedly.

"we will discuss the concept more within the next few weeks, thank you boys for your time." The man smiled, bowed, and left the room.

"ooh this is exciting!" mil squealed.

"I can't wait to see what they do." Yoojung said smiling.

Junji stayed quiet his long bangs completely covering his face.

"junhyung-ah? You alright?" KB asked noticing the younger.

He nodded wordlessly and stood up.

"let's go." He said before leaving the conference room.

"he's being weird, like weirder than usual." Nine said.

"yeah, he definitely is." Rie said as they began walking out.

Once they were back home, junji was organizing his combs in his room avoiding the others.

"junhyung-ah! Come eat!" KB called from the dining room.

Junji reluctantly put his combs away and went out to meet the others for dinner.

He sat down silently and slowly ate his food.

"junhyung-ah? Are you doing okay today?" KB asked.

He looked up seeing the oldest through his hair.

"yes hyung." He said blankly.

"are you sure? You seem upset." Yoojung said.

"I'm okay, just tired." He said before continuing to eat.

They weren't going to get him talk so they decided not to pressure him.

Junji had been acting this way for several days and none of the members could get him to talk.

Now they were in the styling department getting their new looks for the comeback.

Rie had gone first, and he emerged with a fresh cut and freshly orange hair.

They smiled at how good the color looked on him, then went KB who just got a darker brown applied as his hair was a suitable length for the stylists.