🖤💖(TREASURE) Haruto - Acceptance (pt 2)

Request by: Rosa_9614

This is part two of the previous chapter. i wanted to upload it before the final episode of the drama.

SPOILERS FOR THE MYSTERIOUS CLASS DRAMA

Also, i apologize for making doyoung this way but his character makes me so mad i had to lol.

"yah! what is the matter with you kim doyoung!?" Yoshi growled at the class president once jaehyuk was gone.

Doyoung scoffed and crossed his arms.

"why are you defending a monster Yoshinori? Are you a ghost too huh?"

"no. but I am haruto's friend." He stood up and looked at the class.

"we all are haruto's friends. And just because he's a little different than us doesn't mean we turn our backs on him now."

Doyoung just smirked rolling his eyes at the Japanese boy.

"let's just talk about this later, clearly nobody can come to an agreement." Jihoon said noticing that junkyu looked uncomfortable. He kept his hand on his shoulder as he looked sternly at his quarreling classmates.

Doyoung and Yoshi sighed before sitting back down and going back to completing their workbooks.

The classroom was quiet, the tension high. Nobody really knew how to go about the haruto situation and none of them wanted to face the face that their beloved friend was dead.

Once class ended, the boys silently went back to their dorms.

Junkyu was waiting in the lounge area, sitting with his leg bouncing anxiously as he glanced at the door every few minutes.

After some time it was dark, the other boys probably already asleep but junkyu couldn't leave, he needed to see haruto.

Jihoon walked into the lounge room, his eyes tired, his pajamas on. He saw junkyu sitting on the couch anxiously watching the door. He sighed before slowly walking over to him.

"junkyu-ah, you're not coming to bed?"

Junkyu shook his head.

"haruto hasn't come back yet...i...I want to see him..."

Jihoon sighed again and placed his hand on junkyu's head rubbing his soft locks gently.

"kyu, it's late. Come to sleep please."

"no. not until haruto comes back." junkyu pouted.

"junkyu-ah, haruto is fine, he wouldn't go far, he just needs some time."

"why are they so mean to him jihoon?" junkyu asked softly picking at his fingernails.

Jihoon sighed pulling junkyu's head down to rest on his shoulder.

"they don't understand kyu...they don't know how to handle haruto being a ghost."

"but...but they think that he hurt jeongwoo...that he pulled all those mean pranks on us..."

"I know. And until jeongwoo comes back I'm not sure how we can convince them of that. All we can do is support haruto, show him that we are on his side."

Junkyu pouted nodding his head and snuggling into jihoon.

"it'll be okay junkyu-ah, trust me." jihoon said as he played with junkyu's hair.