🖤(MCND) Sasaeng - Huijun

Request by: Lily__Rose

It was MCND's first ever north American tour, and the boys were super excited. They had such a great time touring all over the u.s and Canada loving meeting all their international fans.

After a few weeks they had their final concert and were getting ready to go back home. They finished their last show and walked off the stage to the backstage area.

"great show guys! You did an amazing job; I hate to rush you but we need to get to the hotel so we can check in on time." Their manager said frantically as he rushed them to the dressing rooms.

Once they were changed and all packed up they loaded into the car and drove off to their hotel. They checked in and went up to their rooms, win rooming with minjae, castle j with bic, and huijun by himself.

They all said goodnight to each other and went to their rooms to prepare for bed.

Huijun went into his bathroom to shower and change into his pajamas.

When he returned to the room he noticed that the front door was open slightly. he turned the corner and walked towards the door peeking into the hallway to see if one of his members was there, but it was an empty hallway.

He raised his brow but shrugged it off and closed the door locking it securely. He turned around and screamed suddenly.

There was a girl on his bed, she looked to be about 19 or 20 years old. She was wearing a black hoodie and had one of MCND's albums clutched in her hands. She was smiling at huijun, but her smile was unsettling, like that of a clown.

"um, who...who are you?" he asked in broken English.

"I'm your biggest fan of course!" she squealed, her eyes going wide.

Huijun felt panic rise in his chest.

"uh, thank you...but how...how did you get here?"

"oh! I followed your van after the concert." She said so non chalantly it freaked huijun out even more.

She suddenly stood up which made huijun back up into the wall only a few feet from the door.

"come on huijun oppa, I know you remember me. you signed my album remember?" she slowly approached him showing the album in her hands.

"ah, i...I'm sorry we...we have many fans...I don't remember..."

Her face changed drastically from a horrifying smile to an even scarier angry facial expression.

"what...you you don't remember me oppa?!"

Huijun's heart stopped when he realized she had gotten even closer to him.

"do I mean nothing to you huijun! "she screamed in his face making him flinch. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt her hot breath on his face.

"that's okay oppa, I'm not mad at you." She said creepily as she stroked huijun's cheek with her fingers.

He shuddered under the touch.

"you can make it up to me oppa, come home with me, my family will be thrilled to meet my boyfriend!" she squealed excitedly as she gripped his wrist hard.

"ah, i...I'm sorry, I have to go home tomorrow...maybe next time?"

Her face changed again, and she slammed huijun into the wall.

"I'm sorry you aren't going anywhere oppa. You are coming home with me so we can get married." Her grip was so tight he felt his hands going numb.

"ah, you're...you're hurting me..." he whined.