🖤💖(STRAY KIDS) Jeongin - Breakup

Request by: Celestisabelle5

TRIGGER WARNING: Cheating

Not a lot of groups were allowed to have dating lives while under their contracts but that didn't stop the idols from going out with people in secret.

For the past six months, jeongin had snuck off after dance practice to go meet his secret girlfriend.

At first he had kept it a secret from his members but with that many eyes on you, you are definitely gonna get caught at some point.

After two months or so bang chan caught i.n sneaking off and that's when he spilled his secrets to his hyungs.

He was afraid they would be mad at him and tell their manager and JYP but instead they showered him with support and encouragement. They were happy for their dongsaeng and were willing to help him keep up with his relationship and hide it from the company.

It was jeongin and his girlfriends one year anniversary and he was so excited to give her the bracelet he bought her. It had charms on it that represented each of their dates.

He was dressed up super nice and he walked into the café they always met at.

He walked in and his world stopped.

In the corner he saw his girlfriend sitting with a man, a man much larger than him.

His yes went wide as he watched him brush her hair back and kiss her passionately.

He ran up to her feeling absolutely betrayed.

"songhee! What...what is going on here?!" he yelled.

She stood up very clearly guilty.

"oh, innie! Baby it's not what it looks like!" she yelled.

"really? Are you going to lie to me when I literally caught you!?"

The man looked angry, he stepped towards jeongin with furrowed brows.

"yah! Pipsqueak, maybe you should just get outta here." He spat.

Jeongin flinched slightly away from the tall man. He looked over at songhee with glossy eyes.

"how could you do this to me songhee?" he whimpered.

"innie...innie I'm sorry I just, you aren't enough for me anymore.... I have needs jeongin, and you just can't meet them anymore."

His heart absolutely shattered. Tears fell from his eyes as he stared at his now ex-girlfriend.

"why...why wouldn't you tell me? why...why did you have to cheat on me?"

Songhee felt a little guilty seeing jeongin's tears.

"I'm sorry jeongin." She said avoiding his eyes.

i.n broke down into more tears and the man sighed in annoyance.

"alright, that's enough kid, don't make a scene." He said cruelly.

Jeongin wiped his eyes and looked at songhee one more time before turning around and walking out of the café.

He rushed back to the dorms trying to keep himself together. He rushed up the stairs and took a deep breath before he entered the dorms not wanted to draw any attention to himself.

"hey innie, you're back already?" seungmin said as he walked in.

Jeongin forced his tears back.