🩹🖤💖(SEVENTEEN) Seungkwan - Accident

Request by: mira_loza

TRIGGER WARNING: Arguing, cursing, major accident, bodily harm

As expected, living with twelve other people for several years serves its challenges. Like a family, people can get into arguments and fights about the smallest things. This is normal, healthy even, but sometimes those little arguments can end up with drastic consequences.

It was busy at the HYBE building, groups preparing for the busiest comeback season of the year. Seventeen had been hard at work finishing up their seasons greetings items as well as their Christmas mini album and on top of that had plans to begin their next full album scheduled to be released in February.

It was a lot of work for one group to do, especially when almost all of the tracks revolved around one person: Woozi.

He had been pulling all nighters for months working on the songs in the studio, he had nearly thirty tracks all saved on his computer and it was imperative nothing happened to them.

Things were okay, the boys got along well enough and they were making great progress on the albums.

Until everything fell apart.

"what the fuck!" a loud frantic scream sounded from the studio. The voice undoubtedly an angry Jihoon.

The boys had just finished dance practice and were heading back to the dorms when they heard woozi curse.

They rushed to the room to see what was wrong.

"Jihoon? Hey what's going on?" seongcheol inquired as a red in the face woozi stared back at them.

"it's all gone. All of it's fucking gone!" he raged.

"what? Hey calm down hyung, what's gone?" mingyu said.

"the tracks!"

The boys froze, their eyes going wide.

"what do you mean?" Joshua asked.

"what do you think I mean?! They're all gone!" he screamed gesturing to his empty file folder on his computer screen.

"well, what? How did that happen? You saved them didn't you?" Hoshi said as he leaned over the desk to search for the files.

"yeah I saved them soonyoung!"

"how did this happen?" vernon asked as he bit nervously on his thumbnail.

"I don't know! Everything was there yesterday when I left! I don't understand how-" he paused his eyebrows knitting together before he slowly turned to face seungkwan.

"what?" the younger asked feeling slightly scared of the death glare he was receiving from the shorter man.

"seungkwan, you were the last person on my computer weren't you?"

The room went uncomfortably quiet, all eyes locked on seungkwan.

"well, yeah but I didn't touch the tracks I swear!"

"well they were all there when I left! So you must have done something!" the older scoffed.

"hyung are you seriously accusing me? I didn't even open your files! I literally just sent an e-mail; how could I have deleted them?"

"I don't know but you clearly did something and now months of my work is gone."

Seungkwan was in shock. Did he really think he would be so careless and delete all of their tracks?