🖤(TREASURE) Jaehyuk - Mourning

Request by: celestisabelle5

TRIGGER WARNING: DEATH

All the boys were at a photoshoot preparing for their newest comeback. The boys had intense striking makeup and elaborate outfits.

They were all watching as Jeongwoo posed for the camera, his facial expressions fierce but they all found him adorable.

The photographer praised the boy for his great work and continued to snap the photos.

As they were waiting for each of their turns, jaehyuk's phone began buzzing in his pocket. He excused himself into the hallway to take the call.

"hello?"

"hello, is this Yoon Jaehyuk?"

"ah yes, who is this?"

"ah well, I don't know how to tell you this but I'm afraid that your parents have been involved in an accident."

Jaehyuk's eyes went wide and his heart stopped.

"what?! Well, are they okay? What happened?!"

"jaehyuk-shi...I'm so sorry."

"no...no don't say that. Tell me my parents are okay!"

"they did everything they could but...were unable to save them."

Jaehyuk couldn't believe what he was hearing. There was no way this was real life.

"no...no please...please this can't be true!"

"I'm so sorry Jaehyuk. Your grandparents are taking care of the funeral expenses. You will receive a call of the funeral date soon. I'm so sorry again."

Jaehyuk was frozen in shock, his heart shattering into a million pieces. He hung up the phone taking a second to remember where he was. He was at a photoshoot; he couldn't mess up his makeup or fall behind on their schedules.

He swallowed the lump in his throat forcing his shaking legs to carry him back into the room.

He was pale in the face, his hands shaking his eyes wide and full of pain. He bit down hard on his lip as tears welled up in his eyes despite his efforts to remain strong.

He stepped back into the shoot room and was greeted by the members.

"jaehyuk what was the call about?" junkyu asked with a bubbly expression.

Jaehyuk couldn't speak, he could barely register anything anymore his whole life seemed like it was crumbling around him.

"jaehyuk-ah?" Mashiho said noticing jaehyuk's facial expression.

Now that all the members were starting to notice him, it was even harder to keep his composure.

He stood still as tears forced their way out of his eyes, his whole-body trembling, his legs felt like jelly.

"jaehyuk-ah? Are you crying?" Hyunsuk asked as he walked over.

Jaehyuk was breaking down, even though he was trying to remain professional how was he supposed to be okay after hearing that both of his parents had died?

His tears morphed to sobs, loud breathy painful sobs. His legs gave out and he crumbled to the floor into a broken, sobbing mess.

Instantly, all the members rushed over confused and worried about why jaehyuk was so upset.