💖(ASTRO) -Sanha - Nightmare

Request by:MalinaEverfree

It was late at night and all the Astro members were peacefully sleeping after a long hard day of schedules.

Everything was fine until suddenly, a loud guttural scream echoed down the hall.

Immediately the members were startled awake, rushing out of their rooms in search for the source of the sound.

Eunwoo was the first into the hallway quickly running into MJ and Moonbin.

"did you hear that!?" moonbin asked frantically.

"yeah, is everyone okay?" eunwoo asked just as Jin-Jin and Rocky entered the hall.

"what happened, is someone hurt?" Jin-Jin asked seeing all the members in the hall.

"no, we're all okay hyung." Moonbin said.

"wait, where's sanha?" Rocky asked looking around for the maknae.

Immediately their eyes widened, and they sprinted to the youngest's room.

Eunwoo threw the door open and rushed in afraid sanha was hurt.

He didn't expect to see the boy still asleep in bed, thrashing around under his covers as miserably whimpers of fear escaped his lips, steady tears rolling down his cheeks.

"sanha!?" Moonbin said in shock.

Eunwoo quickly rushed to the side of the bed sitting next to the boy finally realizing he was having a nightmare.

"sanha, sanha baby wake up." Eunwoo shook the boy's shoulder desperately trying to wake him up.

The boy was still trapped in his dream, whimpering and crying out in pain.

Eunwoo quickly wrapped his arms under sanha's back and lifted him into a sitting position keeping him securely in his arms.

"sanha, love please wake up, please open your eyes for me sanha." Eunwoo said as he again shook the boy.

This time, sanha's eyes shot open, them wide with fear, glazed with fresh tears.

"hey, hey, hey, it's okay sanha, you're okay, it's just us." Eunwoo said softly stroking sanha's arms.

"h...hyung..." he whined as more tears came to his eyes.

"I'm here bubs, hyung's right here." Eunwoo cooed softly as he brushed sanha's messy bangs out of his face feeling the boy's skin soaked with cold sweat.

Sanha's face crumpled and he fell forward into eunwoo's chest. He gripped eunwoo's shirt in his shaky hand and sobbed painfully into the crook of his neck.

All the members looked around at each other feeling worried.

"baby, it's okay, calm down sweetheart everything's okay." Eunwoo whispered softly in sanha's ear as he stroked the boy's back.

"hyung...hyung it...it was...it was horrible!" sanha screamed.

Eunwoo could feel how badly the maknae was shaking and he wanted desperately to make the boy's pain go away.

Moonbin slowly sat on the other side of them resting a soft hand on the small of sanha's back.

"shh, shhhh, it wasn't real baby...it was just a bad dream sanha-ssi." Moonbin cooed softly.

Sanha just cried in eunwoo's hold, his body trembling violently which indicated that whatever he saw in his dream must have been utterly horrifying.

"sweetheart, take a breath for me, I've got you okay? Deep breath sanha." Eunwoo said softly still rubbing his back.

Sanha shakily inhaled taking in a few breaths and relaxing slightly.

"good job baby, you're doing so well." Moonbin praised softly.

MJ had come into the room holding a glass of water, the boys hadn't even realized he left.

"here baby, drink some water." MJ said as he approached them gently holding the glass out to the maknae.

He rose up and reached over taking the glass from the oldest.

He raised the glass to his lips, his hands still shaking.

"here bubs, let me help you." Moonbin said gently taking the glass and raising it to sanha's lips watching the boy sip the water slowly.

"are you okay sanha?" Rocky asked softly.

He nodded; his face wet with tears.

"let me see you jagiya." Eunwoo said as he slowly brought sanha's face up to look at him.

He wiped the boy's cheeks with his thumbs.

"you're sure you're okay?" he whispered.

Sanha nodded feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry hyungs...i...I didn't mean to wake you..."

"yah, sanha why are you apologizing?" Jin-Jin asked.

Sanha kept his eyes down.

"baby, you have nothing to be sorry for, you had a nightmare love, that's nothing to feel sorry for." Moonbin said rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah baby, we're the ones who are sorry, we're sorry you had to go through that...we're sorry we weren't here sooner." MJ said softly.

Sanha shook his head.

"no hyung...it...it's not your fault..."

"aish come here sanha." MJ said opening his arms.

Sanha slowly crawled across the mattress and into MJ's arms. It was a little awkward since Sanha is so much taller than him, but they didn't care.

MJ held him as if he was a tiny little boy again.

"I'm sorry you were so scared sanha-ssi."

"it's okay hyung, I'm okay now." He said softly.

"do you wanna go back to sleep bubs?" Jin-Jin asked placing his hand on the back of sanha's head.

He nodded but had a look of panic on his face.

"come sleep with me sanha." Moonbin said suddenly.

"oh, hyung that's okay...I don't wanna be a nuisance."

"yah Yoon sanha don't say that. Come here."

Sanha crawled out of MJ's lap and went over to moonbin.

"please come sleep with me sanha-ssi, I'll feel better if you're with me."

Sanha smiled softly appreciating his hyung's gesture.

"okay hyung."

Moonbin smiled brushing his hand through sanha's hair.

Moonbin took sanha into his room and laid down next to him, wrapping him up in his arms and cuddling him tight.

"are you comfy sanha-ssi?"

Sanha giggled softly at moonbin's clingy-ness.

"yes hyung."

Moonbin sighed softly snuggling into sanha.

"thank you hyung." Sanha whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"for what bubs?"

"for taking care of me...for letting me stay with you."

"aww sanha, stop being so cute!" moonbin squealed.

"hyunggggg." Sanha whined.

"seriously sanha, you don't have to thank me, I will always take care of you, all of us will always be here for you."

Sanha smiled before he flipped over to face moonbin.

"I love you hyung."

Moonbin smiled squeezing sanha tighter and pulling him flush against his chest.

"I love you too sanha."