🩹🖤💖(TREASURE) Mashiho - Overworked

Request by: KevinsSingingisLife

Warning: vomit

"he literally can't dance."

"ugh mashiho is so ugly."

"imagine being as untalented as mashiho."

"I wish he went home honestly; he was so bad during the performances."

"I love treasure but like mashiho? That dude is so weird looking."

"I think treasure would be better as 11."

"I kinda wish mashiho had a bag over his head lmao."

"mashiho is so fucking ugly omg."

"the fool can't even dance."

"go back to Japan!!!"

"treasure doesn't need mashiho, nobody even notices he's there."

A drop of water hit mashiho's phone screen. He snapped out of his twitter trance and felt his cheeks realizing he had started to cry without knowing it. He quickly wiped his cheeks and tossed his phone to the side sitting up in his bed, his legs crossed, his hands in his lap.

He sniffled wiping his snot on his sleeve trying to ignore all the awful things he just read about himself.

All he was doing was scrolling under the treasure hashtag when he spotted a post about him. The account name was @Mahsiho_anti_06. He anxiously scrolled through the posts and noticed there were a ton of comments under each post, most of them agreeing with the terrible things the user was saying about him.

He had always felt like his skills were a little lacking, but he never knew that tueme's also felt that way about him.

He was stuck in his own head and hadn't realized that Haruto had entered his room.

"Mashiho-san it's time for dinner." He said as he stopped at the foot of mashiho's bed.

He looked up at the younger surprised to see him.

"oh, okay."

Haruto saw his red eyes and freshly wet cheeks and got worried.

"hey? Mashiho-san are you okay?"

"yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"it looks like you cried." Haruto said as he approached mashiho and wiped his wet cheeks.

"ah, I was watching a drama. It was a sad scene don't worry Haruto-kun." Mashiho gave him a convincing smile and Haruto relaxed.

"aww mashi-san, such a cry baby." Haruto pinched the older's cheek playfully.

Mashiho chuckled softly taking haruto's hand off of him.

"cut it out Haruto-kun, I'm older than you." He teased.

Haruto stuck his tongue out at the older which sent mashiho on his feet chasing after the younger.

Haruto had done a good job of cheering mashiho up in that moment, but his bliss was short lived as his phone dinged during dinner.

He checked it seeing an alert from twitter.

"587 new posts under #Mashihoanti"

He sighed opening the page seeing the new posts from the hundreds of hate accounts.

Immediately his mood was down again, he stopped eating and clutched his phone in his hands avoiding any of the members eyes.

"mashi? Why aren't you eating?" Jihoon said softly.