💖(MCND) Castle J - Hate

Request by: Harry__1276

I made this one short and sweet i hope that's okay!!

Castle J was doing a V-live after their most recent comeback. It was just him and he wanted to just relax and chat with GEMs.

He had a white hoodie on, and his bangs were messy and freshly washed. He sat in the chair and looked into the lens smiling at the incoming fans making the view counter rise quickly.

"hi GEMs!! It's Castle J and I wanted to do a quick live to chat with you. did you all like the album?"

The chat began exploding with comments.

"yes!! It's so good!"

"ahhhh mcnd always do so well!"

"amazing track oppa!"

He smiled at the words thanking the fans as he read through the comments.

"we've worked hard for this comeback, the boys truly did so much work I'm so proud of them." He smiled softly thinking of his dongsaengs.

He smiled again at the comments, but something caught his eye making his face fall.

"yah, they have to work so hard because you don't lead them properly."

His eyebrow raised as he read the comment.

He ignored it at first telling himself that one comment shouldn't have any impact on him but as the live continued, he spotted even more comments.

"castle j is kpop's worst leader I swear."

"I think he's the leader just for the sake of mcnd having one."

"I think he's selfish."

His smile was now gone, and he was focused on reading each comment even though he wanted to look away.

"I think Huijun would make a better leader honestly."

"yeah, or literally anyone else."

"true."

"he's really annoying smh."

"I'll bet the others get so frustrated with his "leadership""

Castle j wasn't expecting the fans to think this way but seeing so many people agree with them made his heart ache.

He tried to continue the live, but he kept getting distracted by the nonstop flow of hate.

He bit his lip hard and decided to end the live, not wanting to keep seeing all the horrible things on the screen.

"I'm sorry GEM but, uh...I have something to do...I have to go now...thank you for all the love on the album. Bye."

He clicked end on the live and sat back in his chair feeling awful about himself.

"am I really a bad leader?" he asked himself out loud feeling his throat close up and water brim his eyes.

He sat there for a few minutes before there was a knock on his door.

He sprang upright quickly wiping his cheeks and sniffling.

He walked over to the door and opened it plastering on a fake smile to greet his dongsaeng.

"seungmin-ah, what's up?"

Bic had a small frown on his face as he scanned castle j's fake smile.

"hey, is everything okay?" castle j asked seeing Bic's expression.

Bic sighed sadly and stepped forward wrapping the leader up in a hug.

Castle j was surprised by the action.

"seungmin?"

"hyung...I saw everything." Bic said softly.

Castle j's face fell again that same tightness returning to his throat.

"I'm okay seungmin-ah." He said biting back his tears.

"no hyung, no you aren't...don't lie to me seongjun hyung."

Without meaning to, his tears started to flow down his face.

"i...I don't understand seungmin...did...did I do something wrong?" he sobbed miserably as he held onto Bic tightly.

"no hyung, you didn't do anything wrong; you've never done anything wrong." Bic cooed softly as he slowly raised his hand to the back of castle j's head.

"why...why do they all say I'm a bad leader...i...I don't understand..."

"I don't know hyung...I have no idea why people would say those things to you."

Castle j continued to cry hard into Bic's shoulder feeling overwhelmed and confused.

"shhhh, shhhh, seongjun, listen to me; you are an amazing leader, we all love having you as our leader and you have always done such an amazing job." He reassured as he softly stroked castle j's hair.

"really?" he choked quietly.

"yes hyung. Don't listen to those stupid ass people, they have no idea what you go through, they will never understand how hard you work for this group, and they will never know what it's like to be you."

Castle j had calmed slightly, Bic's kind words making him feel better.

Bic felt him relax and he slowly lifted him up cupping the sides of his face and wiping his tears away with his thumbs.

"don't waste your tears on those assholes hyung."

Castle j chuckled softly as Bic's crudeness.

"seungmin-ah, language." He teased smiling at the younger.

Bic smiled back still stroking his wet cheeks.

"sorry hyung, I just can't stand seeing you be bullied like this."

Castle j smiled again and hugged the younger tightly once again.

"thank you seungmin." He whispered.

Bic squeezed him tight nuzzling his face in castle j's neck.

"I'm always here for you seongjun-hyung. So are the others, we are a family aren't we?"

Castle j nodded sniffling slightly.

"I love you seungmin-ah."

Bic chuckled and pressed a chaste kiss to castle j's neck.

"I love you too hyung."

"yah! Did you just kiss me!?" castle j playfully scolded.

Bic laughed feeling happy that castle j was feeling better.

"I just wanted to make you smile."

Castle j's heart swelled in his chest.

"aish, what would I do without you seungmin-ah?"

"probably live a very boring life hyung."

They both laughed before castle j wrapped an arm over Bic's shoulders and they both walked out of the room to find the others.