🏳️‍🌈🖤💖(DKB) Yuku X D1 -Homophobia

TW: HOMOPHOBIA, SLURS, ANXIETY SYMPTOMS

D1 softly stroked Yuku's knuckles as they pulled up to the house, the Japanese flag waving in the wind by the front door.

D1 felt Yuku take in a shaky breath. He put the car in park and turned to him, his hand still firmly interlocked with Yuku's on top of the center console.

"baby, don't worry, I'm sure everything will be just fine." D1 cooed softly giving him a warm smile.

Yuku sighed looking into D1's eyes.

"I'm just worried...i.... i don't know what they're gonna say..."

D1 gently raised his hand to Yuku's face slowly stroking his cheek.

"baby, whatever happens I'll be there, I'll be right next to you the whole time."

Yuku closed his eyes and took a deep breath nodding his head.

"it'll be okay love." D1 said as he pressed his forehead to Yuku's.

Yuku nodded again.

D1 smiled and leaned in to peck Yuku's lips.

"you ready?" d1 asked gently.

"yeah, I'm ready." Yuku said smiling at his boyfriend.

They both got out of the car and approached the front door. Yuku knocked, anxiety flooding his body.

After a few seconds, the door opened revealing a middle-aged Japanese woman who was wearing a floral printed top and a pair of dark slacks.

"Yuku! Oh my precious son you're finally home! Come in, come in, give your mother a hug!' she cheered excitedly as she wrapped her arms around her son and pulled him into the house.

D1 followed and shut the door.

"how was the trip? Was the flight okay? Did you get here alright?" she asked as she took Yuku's jacket and hung it up.

"yes mom, everything went smoothly don't worry." Yuku smiled.

"aw I'm so glad! Oh and you dear, how have you been Jang Dong-ah?" she asked as she also took D1's coat.

"I'm doing well Mrs. Amanuma, thank you so much for having me stay with you." He bowed politely.

"oh nonsense! Any friend of Yuku's is a friend of ours." She expressed pinching D1's cheek.

Yuku looked at D1 with a guilty expression. They had been dating for two years and he still hadn't told his parents that him and D1 were more than friends.

D1 gave him a soft smile of reassurance as they stepped further into the home.

"you boys are just in time for dinner, your father is finishing up right now, go wash up and meet us at the table.

"yes ma'am." D1 smiled ad him and Yuku walked towards the first-floor bathroom.

They closed the door and D1 took Yuku into his arms.

"what's this for?" Yuku whispered as he looked up at the older.

"I can sense your anxiety flaring up, your hands are trembling love."

Yuku raised his hand and watched as his fingers trembled uncontrollably.

He sighed and pressed his face in D1's chest.

"listen Ku, we don't have to tell them if you aren't ready, I can pretend for one night, I can pretend for as long as it takes."

"but...but I want to tell them...i...I've kept it from them for too long and...and I don't want to keep hiding you away like you're some shameful thing. I'm not ashamed of you...I'm not ashamed of my sexuality I'm just...scared."