Chapter 3:Safe

Warning: this chapter contains abusive sexual content. Skip to next chapter if you don't wanna read this part.

He said my name, I didn't realise until now that he said my name...but I never told him my name, so how the hell does he know my name. I slowly got off the kitchen counter but I was still in quite a bit of pain. Chase walked out a few minutes ago and upstairs, leaving me alone in my thoughts. I started walking around, exploring his house. He had plain furniture and everything was either...black, white or grey.

It looked neat but not necessarily 'homey' more like one of those houses in corporate magazines and advertisements. His kitchen was quite nice...a chef's paradise if you ask me. The double door fridge, the 5 plate glass stove, black granite tops, white flooring and draws with no handles...you literally just tap and it opens and closes. Pretty cool I think.

The kitchen had a grey textured wall and it was really nice. I checked the time..."I should really go home" I said under my breath. "Go home?" Chase walked in from upstairs, shirtless in a sweatpants. His dragon tattoo was about a mediocre size running from his left shoulder blade up to the side of his neck. The rest of the tattoos were markings, pictures and lettering.

He noticed me staring and said..."meet my eyes, not my body baby" I looked down, walking away from the kitchen. "Yea, I should get home...my family will die if they know where I am" I said changing the subject.

"If you go back home... you'll surely be the one to die" he said shoving ice cream into his mouth. I walked back into the kitchen slowly..."where else am I gonna stay?" I asked looking him dead in the eyes. "With me" he said moving closer to me. "Where would I sleep?" I asked maintaining eye contact. "In my bed" he said hovering over me. We were so close I could feel his breath on my skin. I looked at his lips...he leaned in and as he opened his eyes I took a spoonful of ice cream and shoved it in my mouth. "That's my spoon, with my germs" he said. "It's not like I haven't tasted your spit before and besides you taste good"
I walked away with the bowl of ice cream... and his spoon.

Chase's POV
So she my enemy... and she's already walking around like she lives here. If she was normal I would've killed her long time ago but there's something different about her.

The first time we met she looked like the perfect reason to be in that spare bedroom. When father turned the corner he saw me, so I grabbed her so that it looked normal. I actually feel really guilty now because that night I had the intention of having sex with Rena Vitali... she's the bitch everyone's tryna get with.

She's got it alllll...but it didn't feel right, especially during a meeting. But on the other hand Adrienne's got my tongue tied... her attitude is so attractive, it's driving me insane. She's pushy and I like it... No one else ever has the gut to treat me normally it's always polite greetings and so forth but she's got a 'Zing' to her and it's interesting.

"Gimme back my ice cream" I yelled at her from the kitchen. "Come and get it" she replied with a giggle. "You better not finish it" I said. "What you gonna do about it" she said in a cheeky tone. See what I mean... she's like a drug, ADDICTIVE!

I walked into the sitting room to where she was sitting..."So what actually happened to me?" She asked looking at me. "We were dancing and then...there were gunshots from the centre of the room, I put you behind the table but when I looked again you were knocked out and being dragged out..." There was a knock on the door.

"Stay here and shut up" I said grabbing my gun from underneath the table. She nodded in response.
I walked cautiously over to the door and opened it...it was Spiders. "Fuck dude what the hell" I said. He almost walked into the sitting room before I pulled him into the kitchen. "What the fuck are you doing, I wanna sit in the lounge" Spider said in an angry tone. "Chase you okay?" Adrienne said from Inside. "Who do we have over?...a different bitch every night... Chase my boy you're advancing to Playboy level..." Adrienne turned the corner and immediately pulled out her gun. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

"What the fuck Chase" Spider yelled. "Do you know who she is?" Spider yelled. "What's going on?" I asked.
"This bitch took out my father" Spider yelled still keeping his hands up proving he had no weapons. "Not my fault your father was a fucking rapist" Adrienne said with flames burning in her eyes. She'd never seemed more attractive. She was good but equally as bad. I thought back to her statement. "Wait, what?!" I exclaimed in anger. "What is she talking about Marcello?" I asked firmly. "The bitch is crazy, and you know not to use my name" Spider said. "Oh he knows exactly what I mean because he stood outside the door listening to me scream while he knew what his father was doing." Adrienne said placing her finger on the trigger. I stood in front on the gun and watched her face soften as she looked at me. "Move" she said tears welding up in her eyes. I just looked at her...she put the gun away and walked upstairs tears rolling down her face. "Adrienne" I yelled for her to come back...but she didn't even turn around. "Why the fuck didn't you do something" I said as my first collided with his jaw, I was slightly infuriated...I knew it wasn't his fault because I know how mafia parents are...but still, it was something I'd never stand for. "You better fucking apologize and mean every fucking word" I said. Spider walked upstairs, headed to my room to apologize to Adrienne. I was rinsing my hand in the sink then I heard a gunshot.

Adrienne's POV:

I heard Chase and Marcello downstairs and I heard Chase hit him. Shortly after I heard footsteps headed up towards the room door. I was sitting beside the bed on the floor and weeping. Marcello entered and locked the door...I got up immediately "Why are you locking the door?" He pushed me onto the bed and I already knew what he was doing. "Bitch I'm gonna finish what my father couldn't... starting with you" he covered my mouth and started choking me. I pulled the gun from underneath me and I shot him in the leg.

"Adrienne what's going on?!" Chase came running up the stairs as I stumbled to the door. I unlocked the door and fell whilst backing away from Marcello. Chase came in and looked at Marcello on the floor..."what happened" he asked. "I...h-...he-...tried to-...t-t-to...touch me" I said choking on almost every word, I was hyper-ventilating and I was shaking.

As soon as the words came out of my mouth...I saw a blaze of fire in Chase's eyes and anger burned within him. "Leave the room Adrienne" Chase said in a deep angry tone. I sat on the steps holding onto the railing...I heard every hit...he was literally smashing Marcello's body beyond recognition, I couldn't believe my eyes when I finally pushed the door open slightly... Chase was covered in blood, in Marcello's blood.

I pulled him off the body and saw he was tired..."go take a shower, I'll clean this shit up" I said brushing my fingers through his hair. He got up and went to the guest bathroom. I got a bin bag from the kitchen drawer and wrapped Marcello's body with rope and the bin bags. I dragged it out and kicked it down the stairs...I watched it roll with satisfaction.

Then I got a change of sheets and changed the linen...I took the carpeting and rolled it out from underneath the bed. All the blood stained linen I put out to go to the washing...I heard the shower turn off and I went into the guest room...as I walked in the steam escaped from the bathroom and he walked out with a towel around his waist. I swear I stopped breathing for a few seconds.

He walked into his room passing me..."what did you do with all of it?"he asked. "The body I wrapped and made it tumble down the stairs I wanna burn it later if that's okay I think he's still alive so I'll burn him alive...and the sheets I put out to get washed." I replied. "The sheets you can throw out, we're rich we don't worry about that kinda shit" he said chuckling. "Baby girl come here..." he demanded so I walked slowly towards him. He grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. "I don't ever want you to get hurt, I will never hurt you, but that doesn't mean other men won't try. I won't be with you all the time so I'm going to train you, my way, from tomorrow." He said looking intensely into my eyes.

"I don't even know what we are Chase, we aren't a couple and we aren't friends so what are we?" I asked looking down. "We're heading somewhere" he said climbing into bed. I walked out slowly into the guest room. I got into bed and sat there for a few minutes, I sit wide awake. I got out of bed and went to Chase's room next door to mine...I knocked to see him laying awake..."I-...well I..." I couldn't quite get the words. "Just get in already" he said rolling his eyes. I walked fast towards him and he threw me onto the bed. I climbed in under the blankets and sighed. A few moments later I felt his arms around my waist pulling me in closer to him. It felt warm and I felt safe.

Hey, btw I do not encourage nor support disrespect towards women such as the language in this book...it is disgraceful to call anyone these words so please try and avoid repetition of them.
Don't forget to vote, follow and comment. ;)