Chapter 21: Locked out of Heaven

Adrienne's POV:

"Hi, I'm Gabriel Serano" Gabe said breaking the silence.

"Okay, I know everything now, I know exactly who you are." Mickey said sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Gabe said a little agitated.

"Andy isn't one of your toys okay, she isn't a little treat for you." Mickey said involving me.

"I didn't say she was, and I'm not even treating her as if she is." Gabe said defending himself.

"I've seen dogs like you, you're one of them that want women for sex. You're a pathetic excuse for a son."

"Hey listen, I don't know who the fuck you think you are to come and disrespect me, treat me with respect or get the fuck out of here." Gabe said muscling up against Mickey who was slightly shorter than Gabe.

"Okay both of you cut it out. Gabe relax, he's a friend." I said gently and slowly pushing him back. Gabe looked into my eyes, hurt and betrayed.

"I can't believe you're defending this piece of shit!" Gabe said angrily walking off to the front of the house, breaking eye contact, passing both me and Mickey.

Fuck me, I really didn't expect this to happen. Gabe's hurt emotions sunk into me. Now I feel guilty. I should probably fix things.

I ran to catch up to Gabe but by the time I got there he was in his car, reversing out of the driveway.

"Gabe wait!" I shouted running to the car.

"Adrienne we'll speak when I get back I need to cool off" he said driving out.

"Damn it!... Mickey you should go, I'll text you later" I said turning to Mickey who was now behind me.

"Yea, I probably should...see you later Andy" he said walking to his car.

***

I came inside a couple hours ago, I've been waiting for Gabe to come back but he still hasn't. And I'm getting a little worried.

What if he was involved in an accident or something. He could be lying on the side of the road somewhere waiting for someone to help. What if he's in a hospital bed dying?!

Okay, okayy calm down Andy he's okay. He probably just went to get a drink and he's probably on his way back now. But, he could've went home already.

I'm still sitting here, waiting for him. I get up to grab a bottle of wine from the rack and hear the front door open. It was him it was Gabe. He caught sight of me and walked towards me looking down and slightly ashamed.

I felt so angry, and yet I never felt more relieved. Every step towards him was faster than the other and soon I was right infront of him.

"Look Andy, I'm really sorry about what I said about your friend earlier and I'm sorry I left like that I-..." I cut him off as I pressed my lips against his. I felt a burning sensation from my chest flowing into my stomach. Like fiery butterflies.

***sexual scenes ahead, skip to the end of the chapter if you would not like to read it***

His arms wrapped around my body as my arms wrapped around his neck, he lifted my hips up to his as my legs wrapped around his waist. I could feel my skin begin to burn.

He was the gift I was hesitating to open. I don't know why I kept stalling. Kept waiting so long. My confusion of feelings between him and Chase were all so mixed but I don't think I'm confused anymore. I know what I want.

Gabe's lips wandered onto my neck and I felt him slowly climbing up the stairs to the rooms. There was electricity to every brush of skin, to every kiss inbetween, to every pull that collided our bodies.

Gabe lowered me onto the bed as his lips creeped back onto mine.

"I want you Adrienne, I'm not talking about sex. I want you to be mine." He said grabbing me by my neck, as if he was going to choke me, breaking the kiss, looking seriously into my eyes.

"Gabriel Serano..." I said placing my hand on his jawline.
"I am yours" I said pulling his mouth to mine.

I kissed him passionately as I unbuttoned his shirt with one hand. It revealed all his hidden tattoos along with that beautiful torso and I must say it was making him even more attractive. We took a few seconds to catch our breath as we removed each other's clothes.

He then crawled back onto me, onto the bed. He pinned my hands over my head and I shrunk. His dominant side had me on my knees. I was like prey to a predator. He was good at this, and I mean really good. His kisses trailed down my body and made me gasp. After that everything he did made me feel like I was locked out of Heaven. The grinding, the groans and the grip he had on me. He had the control, he knew exactly what he was doing. He held my hips in place as he grinded in and out of me. The fire soon spread to my body and we both released. He collapsed next to me as we both pant out of breath.

"That was amazing" he said still trying to catch his breath.

"You can say that again" I said smiling as I moved to face him.

"Next time it won't be that easy." He said running his hands through my hair as he turned to face me.

"What won't be easy?" I asked holding his jaw firmly to face me.

"Getting me into this bed, to ride you like I just did, because next time I'll make you beg for it" he said pulling my hair.

"You wanna bet?" I said climbing onto him.

"Sure, you're mine now." he said grabbing my neck in a chokehold and kissing me.

~hello, to my spectacular readers!!!
I hope you are all well. New chapter...yayyy!!! Chase and Andy then Gabe and Andy? Do you think Andy should be with Chase or Gabe? I mean Gabe and Andy are officially together now but we still have people shipping Chase and Andy.

Cha-ndy or And-riel? Let me know in the comments.

Love you all❤️
-cassidy136d~