Chapter 11:Jess

Adrienne's POV:

Chase's parents were actually really nice, I really had no reason to be scared or intimidated. They didn't even mind that I was from the Rizzo family. We said goodbye to his parents and I went back inside.

He closed the door and locked up. "Adrienne wait" I heard him say in a guilty tone. I stopped dead still realising that he was talking to me.

"I owe you many explanations, I know...you can be mad at me and even leave if you want to but just first hear me out." He said walking closer to me.

"I'm not mad Chase, I'm hurt" I said replying.

"I know and let me start off by saying I'm sorry." He said taking me by the hand.

There's no place for crying in the mafia...I reminded myself as I wanted to just burst into tears.

"Let me explain what happened" he said pulling me to sit down in the living room.

"Jess..." He started.

"Who's Jess?"

"Jess was my planned fiancé, she-...she died 2 years ago on a mission and since, I haven't opened up to anyone. I-... I loved her." He said looking down as if it were a sin to love someone.

It was hard to know that Chase loved someone else. I love Chase and he will never know. "What happened on the mission?" I asked breaking the deafening silence.

"I-...she-..." He stuttered.

"Nevermind I don't want to cross the line, it's ok if you don't wanna tell me...I underst-..."

"No, you need to know" he said interrupting me, placing his hand on my thigh.

My body flowed with electricity. He was touching me. It's like he had electricity flowing through him and when his hand touched my skin it transferred to my body.

"Jess and I went on a mission 2 years ago. We planned on raiding one of the weaker Mafias. The reason why the Castello's stepped down was because Jess was their only daughter, and we fell in love. So if we got married she'd become a Gentile and we'd be unstoppable. Her family became allies with mine. She was murdered that night we raided the house of Cards. I can't-..." He started tearing up. "I can't get over the Image of her body, she bled out and I watched her die... slowly. I couldn't do anything." He said trying to contain his emotions.

He felt guilty. And he was hurting and I didn't know what to do. He clenched his hands into fists and sat there fighting it all in his mind. He stood up and started grabbing things and throwing and breaking it.

I stood there watching him and it hurt me inside seeing him like this. It scared me just as much. I ran after him, grabbing his arm before something else broke.

"Enough!" I screamed, shaking as I watched his anger fade.

*Sexual scenes ahead. If you don't want to read please skip to next chapter...otherwise enjoy!!!.*

He pinned me against the wall, trying to slow down his heart rate. He then looked up into my eyes and it was so intense. His one hand holding my arms firmly against the wall and the other slowly trail on my body. His eyes were focused on mine. I looked away.

"No, look at me." He demanded. I looked back up at him, he hovered over me, his breathing slow on my neck and his cologne making me want him badly. He played with the strap of my dress running his hands down my back.

"Let me in" I said whispering into his ear.

He lifted my chin kissing me passionately. Our tongues flowing together. He picked me up and took me upstairs to his room. I undid his tie, and as we got to the room everything was paced. When he was fully undressed me unzipped my dress watching as it fell of me.

He picked me up and gently put me on the bed. He crawled over me kissing my neck making me moan. "Are you sure you want to do this? It's ok if you don't want to. We can stop." He said looking seriously into my eyes.

"I want to" I said watching as he kissed my shoulder, he slowly traced down to my stomach.

"There's no mercy after this" he said warning me.

"Who said I'd need it?" I said smirking at him.

He wasn't kidding, there really was no mercy after that. I moaned so loud I'm pretty sure the security guards heard.
We were both burning with sensation, his skin was hot and just watching as his body rose over me...I couldn't imagine it with anyone else and certainly couldn't imagine it any better. He held my hips in place and definitely showed dominance, It was fast paced but he savoured every moment. I probably wasn't going to be able to walk after this.

We came close to finishing groaning at every grind. "Not yet" he said making me clench the sheets. I wasn't going to forget this moment. I wasn't sure if I could hold much longer.
"Release" he said. And we both did, we moaned with pleasure. He got off of me and we both breathed heavily. We layed there resting a little bit.

"Wanna watch a movie later?" He asked looking at me.

"Yea, sure" I replied.

"We should probably shower first" I said chuckling.

"Or we can stay here for round 2, and make a Cha-ndy" he said winking.

"What the hell is a Cha-ndy?" I asked confused.

"A miniature Chase and Andy." He said smiling at me.

"Yea I'm gonna take a shower" I said pulling the sheets with me.

"Can I come with?" I heard him ask.

"If you can beat me there" I said running to the shower.

"Sorry too slow" I said closing the door playfully.

"Awwww, that's not fair" he whined.

I heard him walk away and then about ten minutes later he came back and sat on the other side of the bathroom door waiting for me. I didn't expect him to be so playful but I enjoyed it...he was finally opening up.

"You're taking long" he whined.

And just then I opened the door. I dressed and we sat on my bed watching Netflix movies. And then my phone rang. I picked up to hear it was my mother.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Valdez is dead, you own the Mafia now" she said hanging up.

Damn I was now a fucking Mafia queen

~thank you guys so much for reading. This is the update for this week. Just need one person to go and click vote or even follow and then a bonus update is on the way. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also a certain reader went and commented that they're loving it...what do you think? ~❤️

Shoutout to a very special friend for giving me inspo for the new covers and also encouraging my work... Niño!!❤️