Welcome! ( Read Below )

Okay so what should I say?

Firstly, I'm not so hyped to be writing again, because I've been struggling a lot since I started writing on Wattpad. It's been a depressive, annoying and frustrating ride but somehow...I'm still here.

Secondly, contrary to the first one. I'm actually excited to be writing this particular story. This might probably be my favourite story so far, but I say that anytime I write a new story (Lol).

I have two stories out already, you can check them out if you want too.

Okay enough about me. Time for what you're all here for.

About Vortex:

________________________

This book is rated 18+
________________________

Warning:
( Some are just mentioned in the story. )

• Past-Trauma
•Drugs/ Sex trafficking
• Vulgar Language
• Anxiety
Strong Sexual-Content
Triggering Scenes

✰✰✰✰✰

[ Other languages will be used in this story, whereby I don't give out the translations, cause I feel it ruins or invades in the flow of the story. I use translator for those languages, so there may be mistakes. ]

-----------------

As I have already notified, this book is required for a mature audience. I give out no warning ahead of the chapters where sexual/mature scenes take place.
I hope you love the surprises.

The time, event and location in this book are solely fixed and adjusted to the setting of the story.

🄳🄸🅂🄲🅁🄴🅃🄸🄾🄽:

This book is a work of fiction and all from my imagination. The names mentioned are either fictional or used for the purpose of the story.

✰✰✰✰✰

This story is edited by me who isn't a professional. So if mistakes are seen, please be mature about it. Kindly point out so I can make corrections.

________________________

A little bit about The Main Character and Love Interest:

~ If you've read the synopsis of this story, you would have a hint of who/how Autumn is.

~ Our Main Character is a hard one......she really is.
~ She has qualities some of you may find annoying, bitchy and arrogant.

~ Our Love Interest 'Reece Knox Hayes' is your daydream turned into your reality.
( You'll find out more when you start the story. *wink wink* )

__________________________

Wealth meets wealth. Power meets power. Love meets hate in the thrilling story of world famous designer and cover girl Autumn Elle Snow, who gets blacklisted because of her defensive actions and becomes the most hated celebrity. Not only did her actions take a toll on her but her family as well.

Autumn seemly forgot action has consequences and the prize to pay for her outrageousness was to marry her only salvation, her painful hope and the key to getting her life back, Reece Knox Hayes.

____________________________

I'm not perfect, but I put in my everything to make this story the absolute best.

No Form Of Hate, Discrimination Or Shaming Against My Book Or My Characters Is Allowed. If Seen, I Will Not Hesitate To Report You.

____________________________

Finally, I wanna say thank you for tapping this book to begin this journey with these amazing Characters. I love and appreciate every one of you.

✰✰✰✰✰

THANKS FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT!

✰✰✰✰✰

❥🄲🄾🄿🅈🅁🄸🄶🄷🅃❥

ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ, ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇᴅ, ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ғᴏʀᴍ, ʙʏ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ/ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇʀ.

Vortex©, All Rights Reserved.

ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs