11. headline

✰✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰✰

"Don't touch my fucking salad Keith!" I yell as I walk out of my room upstairs, making my way to the kitchen downstairs.

"Jeez." Keith lifts up his hands protectively in mock surrender.

"You can easily just make another one, you know?" I throw him a glare in response.

"Okay okay." He opens the fridge just as I get to the kitchen. He takes out a big tube of chocolate ice cream, whip cream and a bowl of red cherries.

I sit on a long stool around the island before pulling my freshly made salad towards myself.

"It's like seven in the morning. What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I munch on my very crunchy vegetables I made with bread crumbs.

"You're supposed to be an only child Autumn, so you wouldn't have an amazing brother like me coming into your sad ass life." I shove my middle finger directly at him, but he only laughs.

"Who let you in? Mrs Laura right?" He nods. That woman needs to stop letting people into my house.

"What are you doing here? I thought you've gone back to Vegas." I take a fork-full of my salad. Keith slides into the stool opposite mine.

"I'm not going back now." He says casually.

"Then when?"

"You're so in a rush to see me leave." I roll my eyes at his statement, waiting to hear the actual answer to my question.

He takes a big scoop of his ice-cream before responding. "After your wedding." He smiles widely, assisting his statement.

I look over to my right, pick up a napkin, ball it and throw it at him, aiming directly at his mouth.

"The fuck Autumn?" He speaks through a mouth full of chocolate cream.

"I'm not getting married Keith." I say matter-of-factly but he only chuckles.

"Tell that to the billionaire." He makes it sound like Reece is a god or some shit I can't go against. He has the looks of a greek god though.

"Why did you tell me you were coming for his party when you weren't?" I focus back to my mouth satisfying salad, deciding to dive into another conversation.

"I was on my way there but Flynn called." My expression switches to that of disgust instantly.

"He was in L.A for the weekend and according to his words, he wanted us to work things out." I snort involuntarily.

"Work things out? Seriously Keith?" Keith noticed the disbelief in my tone and nod his head.

"Don't tell me you're considering taking his flat ass back?" I said seriously, earning a smirk from Keith.