15. bloody mini skirt

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

What people consider fun and call having a good time is what I find disturbing and a waste of precious time.

Aside the eyesore of the sweaty bodies of people dancing in the crowded dance floor, the club setting is rather pleasant for me. So it's not all bad.

I find comfort in the VVIP section Tru, Aaron and I are in and I gotta give it to Aaron. He really knows how to make any property of his as elegant and plush as much as he can.

The mixture of coloured lights and strobe lights danced around the room, along with the people. Waitresses in their scanty matching uniforms, surveyed their way through the little spaces between people, carrying shining silver trays with different kinds of drinks and wines on it.

We are upstairs, where everything is less rowdier. I unexcitedly watch the clamorous entertainment below from where I'm seated, taking my glass of vodka every now and then.

"Slow your roll party boy or you'll be drunk before the night even begins." Tru takes the glass from my hand, ignoring the glare I'm throwing at him.

"I'm not a light weight like you dipshit." I point out and he laughs.

"I told you, you'll have a good time Reece. You really need to get out more."

"Sorry to break it to you little bro but my night sucks." I retort.

"You know, you don't always have to rub it in my face that you're older than me." I grin at him and land my hand on his shoulder.

"But I am older than you Tru." I smirk. He shoves his middle finger in my face and I laugh.

"Oh wow! The sad Daddy is finally smiling." We turn our head to Aaron approaching us. Two waitresses are following behind closely. They drop our drinks before their eyes lands on both Tru and I.

"I don't wanna be that girl but I will kill myself later if I don't ask. Can I have an autograph?" One says to Tru, smiling like she just won a lottery.

"Sure." Tru takes out a pen and signs on the paper the lady gave him. I guess she came prepared.

I was expecting the other one to do the same thing, but her eyes were still on me instead.

"Can I have one too, Reece Hayes?" She mutters sultry, giving me a once over like she could taste me from where I'm seated.

I was about to decline, but Tru already passed me the pen before I could.

"Where?" I ask her and she instantly points to the top of her breast, that almost sprung out of the very tight top.

I sigh and take her hand instead. She looked taken aback but was still satisfied. I can't touch a woman like that, even when I'm granted the permission. I don't feel comfortable with it and I also don't wanna disrespect her and her body.