12. prince charming

✰✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰✰

The strong urge to turn off my phone again and not switch it on till the end of time ran through me, but I didn't.

Instead, I walk away from the fire place to the dining room. Take a chair, place my phone on the table and just stare at the screen as countless messages floods in.

Lola, Gia, Keith and my parents have not stopped calling and sending text since the lastest headlines broke out merely an hour ago.

Lance was even showing great concern and so was my team.

I know Gia and Lola would have gotten to my house already, but Gia is in New York for New York fashion week and Lola went to spend sometime with her parents in Monterrey.

So it's just me, myself and I.

Sighing tiredly, I make up my mind to turn off my phone. I appreciate their cordial, yet solicitous actions, but I honestly don't need it right now.

Too much affection makes me nauseous majority of the time.

It's a real problem.

My whole plan of secluding myself from the internet and everyone is completely ruined.

A sharp pain shoots through my head, making me squeeze my eyes in pain and discomfort.

Great!

This whole situation has given me a headache. I stand up and walk over to a cabinet, take out some aspirin and chug it down with a glass of water.

I definitely needed that.

Just then, my phone blasts with my ringtone, causing me to scrunch my brows. I thought I turned it off.

I glance over at the caller and see it's from an unknown number. Knowing that it may a stalker, hater or a random person, I don't answer.

The call came again twice but I still didn't take it. Why the fuck is the person so persistent?

I finally decide to answer the last time the fucker called. Heavy cusses on the tip of my tongue, preparing to run out. The exhaustion I'm feeling had transcended to pain and now it has gotten to vexation.

"Whoever the fuck you are, I'll find you and fucking end you!" I was ready to cut the call immediately, but then a deep sound of laughter flows through from the other side of the phone.

"Wow Blondzilla, who stepped on your tail?" I know that voice. Of course I do.

He's the only one who calls me weird nicknames.

A new rush of anger follows after the one I'm already feeling. "What the fuck do you want Reece?" I spit out with clear anger in my voice.

Surprisingly, I haven't thought of him since I saw the headline. Wait, why haven't I? The headline was literally about both of us.