Chapter - 6

"Make sure everyone is looked after no one should be left untreated

"Make sure everyone is looked after no one should be left untreated." I address the doctors standing in front of me. As soon as I entered the hospital I called in a meeting to make sure that everything is working smoothly.

The doctors don't really know my identity they just know that I am a major investor and am of great significance. They do know that all the men are either italian working for mafia or russains working for mafia too. I deliberately spread the news so that locals will avoid coming to this hospitals for a few days, the caseload here will be less making doctors work only on my men and the russians.

"And get russains well within next 2 days."

"But sir that is not possible even if we stand here 24 hours in the hospital we can't attend them all. There all still other patients, even though caseload has  decreased significantly but there are people who been admitted here before the russians came we need to attend them too. Besides body takes it's own time to get back to it's proper working state." A doctor says, I look down on it's batch attached to his white apron to see his name written.

Dr Stefano Greco
HOD orthopedics

"Let body do it's work and you do your damn work, I want you to attend only russians at this moment and so you will do so. Also when you talk to me keep your voice in check Mr Greco I don't like being interrupted and disrespected".
My voice goes down an octave as I mutter last words. An angry undertone laced in my voice.

By now I can see him and doctors afraid, bowing their head down. They don't know my real identity but still know that I am a powerful man who is capable of things they won't like to know.

"I am sorry Mr Accardo and
I get it but there are not enough doctors to even tend to all. The doctor speaks up again, he was shaking like a damn leaf but still spoke up."

"What not enough doctors what the fuck am I listening Mr Ricci." 
I inquire

"Sir Aaa actually last month wwas qquite busy so I."
He stammers

"Busy you fucker this is your damn job this is what you get paid for, appointing doctors and making sure that the working force is not less."
I sneer at the incompetent bastard standing in front of me.

"Non mi interessano questi piccoli problemi, voglio bene i russains entro i prossimi due giorni, spero di essere chiar."
(I don't care about these petty issues, I want russains well within next two days. I hope, I am clear )
I yell at the doctors.

This is getting on my last nerves, ball is in next two days and nothing is right .I don't have time to deal with this less doctors shit right now. I will look into it after the ball.

"Don't worry Mr Ricci, you'll be properly dealt with."
I spat at him.
After hearing my words his face turned pale and I could see his hands shaking lightly. He knew, he fucked up by not doing what I have I assigned him to do.