Chapter-27

After listening to me sing, lorenzo stayed besides me for a few moments until he got a call and had to leave

I was still sitting besides the window. When he was with me I felt complete like everything was okay. My mind was at peace. No overthinking, no overtiring my brain over things I have no control over, no fight with my heart.

But as soon as he left a dull ache settled in my heart. All the cynicism creeping its way up in my brain. My thought process running and condoning that maybe I am the other women.

These thought cloud my head when I see a women hastily entering my room and shutting the door.

I stand up alert on seeing a strange women intruding the tranquility of my room.
I was about to run to my phone to call for help but as the women turned towards me I saw a familiar face.

"Elena"
I say shocked to see her here.

"Sorella"
She comes near me and hugs me tight.

"Finally I found you."
She says breaking the hug.

"But how did you? And why are you here? Moreover how did you manage to barge in with so much security."

She sighs sits on the bed and pats the space next to her signalling me to sit.
I sit besides her

"So when you went missing no one really questioned it. You disappeared and everyone else just went on with their lives. But I was not about to do that. I waited a few days as you know my mbbs was about to be completed in few days."

I nodded in agreement knowing she had only handful days left of her internship.

"When it got over I started my spying. With much difficulty I found out that you have been kidnapped."

"But how?"
I question her.

She smirks and tells me
"Sorella, they hired very good hackers to remove the camera footage of hospital in which you were being carried by lorenzo while his other two men followed behind but they don't know my skill set."

"Then I was finding a way to get to you but to get into Lorenzo's mansion was a risk even I couldn't take.
To my luck you yourself took the initiative and ran away. So I followed you here and wanted to meet you but you were always surrounded by that stupid guy."

She says and I nod in acknowledgement knowing that she is talking about luca.

"Then lorenzo joined you. It became more difficult for me to contact you. I was keeping a safe distance but when I saw you in the amusement park crying I had to reach you and meet you."

"Sorella tell me what happened? Why were you crying?"

She asks and I just sit dumbfounded looking over this stupid girl who did all this just because she saw me crying.

I lightly hit her on her head with the back of my hand.
She winces a bit and put both of her hands where I hit her on her head.

"Are you crazy? You stupid girl what if something happened to you? I wouldn't even know."