Chapter-26

Something is wrong

Something is wrong.
Something is definitely wrong.

Since we came back from the park kuhu has just not been herself.
Something has happened which I am unaware of.

"Angleo renunciate what happened when I left to meet her?"

"Nothing capo our men were all the time around kuhu. She was waiting for you, then she got bored so went to find you but was not able to find you. So she sat on that bench where we found her."

"Are you sure? Did she talked to someone while I was gone or made any calls?"

"No she didn't. She was alone all along."

Then what the fuck happened?
I shouldn't have went to meet Moretti's daughter. I thought father have yet again created some problems. But it was just to get a damn wedding invite.

How lame and stupid can people be?
Only one thing came out of it that now I can attend my own wedding without being the groom. I would love to rub that in my father's face who not only lost this allaince but trust of his old friend.

Moretti is a cunning and wicked man who always had this desire to marry his daughter off to me or more apporiately my title, The Capo of Mafioso.
(The head of mafia)

But my father is just too blinded to see beyond his friendship. Besides I don't really belive in marriage alliances.

Marriage is the only thing that should not be fucked up else it has dire consequences on a person's life both professionally and personaly.

The only name my mind plays on hearing the word marriage is kuhu.
I can imagine her in a white gown coming towards me, standing on the isle with me and then we both finally kiss. Promising to be with each other till death do us apart.

A smile breaks out on my face just by envisioning all this. Besides I bet kuhu will look absolutely breathtaking in a wedding dress.

She looks so scrumptious in normal clothing. In a wedding attire she would definitely be the death of me.

But first I have to fix her mood. She is upset and I have to do something to cheer her up.

But what should I do?
I try to think of something but nothing comes. How can this be so difficult?

I look up to see angleo sitting on the couch opposite to my desk busy in laptop.
I ask him

"How to cheer someone up?"

He looks taken aback by my question.

"What capo?"

"How to cheer someone up?"
I ask him again.

He stays quiet. His eyebrows knitted as if in deep thoughts.

"You don't know?"
I ask after a minute has passed and I still didn't get a response for him.