Chapter-36

The plane lands smoothly on the runway and the staff gets to work making arrangements for our deport

The plane lands smoothly on the runway and the staff gets to work making arrangements for our deport. I look outside through the window and see a convoy present for our felicitation. My eyes shift around and I see more men dressed in casual but the stiffness in their body posture and their continuous moving eyes analysing every corner gave away their facade.

They are trained men which he has employed to keep everything under check.

Fucking rookies.

Can't even do one job properly. I stand up buttoning up my blazer, I tell angleo.

"Let's begin the shit show."
He stands up and starts walking behind me.

I make my way past the plane and swiftly move down the stairs putting my foot finally in Russia. A smirk adorns my face as now it's payback time. This fucker had me stressing out during the last Mafia ball. Now I'll show him how you push people to the edge. The payback will bring sweet coolness.

I look in front at his men standing and waiting to welcome us. I make my way towards them. As I reach them, the man leading them puts his hand out for handshake.

I cast my eyes down on his hands and then back at him. Releasing a huge sigh, I mutter

"I don't remember Xavier looking like this."

The man visibly shrinks after hearing my words. His hand still hung in the air.
It is essential for the capo to be present to recieve all the mafisio capo. This fucker couldn't even follow through the first step.

"Do you angleo?"

"No capo."
Angleo keeps his answer crisp and now he comes in front alongside me. He puts out his hand and follows the curtsy of shaking hands.

"The master was a bit preoccupied so he couldn't reach here to recieve you all."

"Well the meetings have just begun. Hope your master gets unoccupied otherwise it'll be difficult for him to even make it up to the ball."
I say openly giving out the threat. I see some of his men cower in fear while some men clench their jaws.

Too bad they can't lay even a finger on me or my men.
They look straight ahead knowing that they can't mess with me otherwise their position as a host will be in jeopardy.

While they all shrunk under the weight of my words, my men seem quite delighted by their predicament. They hold their chins up with smug faces, looking straight in their eyes telling them it's the time they pay what they started.

"Let's go boys."
I say to my men but is halted by a voice.

"Not so soon Mr Accardo. Afterall as a good host I should be the one fecilitating you."

I turn to my left and see that son of a bitch's face. He walks forward followed by a group of man. Moving swiftly he comes face to face.

Extending his hand forward he says.
Now that the host his here he will handle all your grievances.