Chapter-32

Something is not adding up

Something is not adding up. My gut tells me there is something not right. I watch the trees pass by as I sit in the car and look out of the window. My eyes turn towards the front and I see cars running ahead of us, most containing men for security reason.

"Capo can we trust morreti? We have been driving for about 3 hours now and still haven't reached the destination."
I hear angleo ask.

I look at him sitting beside me. I sigh and say.
"We will have to find out about that but the only thing we can do is follow him because I need that man to know who attacked my artillery basement that too such secured one. I can't have more slip ups."

I again turn my focus out of window watching trees.
My mind now decides to torment me with my sweetheart's thoughts.

Her sweet voices and those cinnamony eyes. They melt my heart and hardens my dick.

Ughhh, I feel my dick twitching just with her thoughts.
I shift in my seat to make it comfortable for me and my now hard penis. To think that a small 5'4 women got this much power over me is amusing. I might tell a group of killers no but telling her a no seems difficult. Her hurt eyes are my weakness and the way her lower lip trembles when she is upset breaks my heart.
The only time I want to see her lip tremble is from sucking my dick and nothing else.

The image of her on her knees looking up at me with her beautiful pair of tits out is like an aphrodisiacs and my shaft now pushes hard aginst my pants. I bite my lips unable to control my enraging hormones urging me to go back home to her and fuck her hard and raw.

No no no this is pure pain. Stop thinking about her. Think about something gross.

Old people making out.
Children pooping.
People vomitting.
Just gross things.

I feel my body cooling down and my hormones coming in control. I release a deep breath feeling myself coming back to normal.

"Capo, are you alright?"
Angleo asks?

"Yes, I am fine. Perfectly fine."
I say my voice constraint still not over my surge of lust.

I decide to focus my mind on other important topics rather than her. I have to otherwise it will be a very painful journey.

........................

Another 2 hours pass and we still haven't reached our destination.
Nah, something is fishy.
I can't get more in this trap. I was moving along with the things because I wanted the culprit but something is up.

Moretti, his daughter's expression, my dad, car, attack.
What is going on? There is something wrong.
But what?
It's like they are deliberately wasting my time, but why?
What is it that they will ge..

KUHU

Her name pops immediately in my head as I ponder upon this question.

Shit