Chapter-16

"Do it

"Do it. KISS ME."

The next few seconds were blur. I don't know what happened but a moment later I felt Lorenzo's lips on mine as he moves them against my lips in a ravenous manner. I couldn't even process what was happening all I could feel right now was his lips which made my whole body tingle and made me all heady.

It was euphoric.

I tried to match his rhythm but he was moving his lips in a beastly manner. The way he was kissing me screamed hunger. His hands dug into my waist while my own hands were coursing through his hair. He swiped his tongue against my lower lip and then pulled it between his lips.

I pulled him closer by the back of his head while I took charge. I sucked on his bottom lip as my grip on him turned more tight by each passing minute.

He let me do as I desire for a few seconds butntook back the charge as he pushed me back against the door and bit my lip. The movement made me gasp and he took this opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth. The feel of his tongue against mine was addicting.

I opened my mouth wider and instantly his tongue invaded my mouth in a more fierce manner making me more delirious. His right hand moved from my waist to throat. He applied pressure on my throat slighty constricting my air passage all the while moving his tongue against mine in a way that had my panties soaked.

This man was not kissing me he was practically owning me at this very moment. He encircles my waist by his arm and lifts me up with ease making me wrap my legs around his torso.

I try to move my lips away from his to take breath but he doesn't let me instead pulls me back by my neck and forces his lips on mine. His intoxicating taste again hits me and we both kiss like it's the end of the world.

The sound of his phone ringing makes me back away as I look at his phone lying on his bed. But he grips my jaw forcing me to look back at him.

"Focus on me."

He says as his lips starts peppering kisses along my jaw.

"But your phone..."

"Leave it."
He says his voice having that timber making me more wet. He places a kiss at the junction of my neck and shoulder. I sigh and lean into him enjoying this way too much. His hand holding me up moves down and cups my ass while the other grazes my breast ever so lightly in a feather touch.

I bite my lip to stop my moan threating to escape as he continues his ministrations, moving his fingers lightlty around my nipple making them hard as now they can be felt through the clothing.

His phone rings again breaking me out of my trance. A groan of annoyance leaves his mouth as he buries his head deeper into my neck.

"You should check, maybe it's important."
I try to make him pick up the phone.

He looks up at me and says
"Not more than this, not more than you."

Great he has his way with words too. I smile as I lean in and peck his lips. I can feel his smile against my lips as he groans.

His phone rings again.

"I am going to kill that fucker who is calling right now."
He says as he kisses me placing his lips on mine.

I move back and cup his face in my hands.

"It must be important you should take it."
I say while looking into his beautiful eyes. He sighs but nevertheless listens to me. He drops me down, moves towards the bed and answers the call.

There is a faint voice of someone saying something in italian. His mood shifts drastically. His smile is replaced by a sombre look on his face.

"I'll be there."
He says while clenching his jaw.

---------- A week later -----------

"Ugh it's so annoying and boring."
I say while scrolling through T.V channels while lying lazily on the couch.

"I told you let's play the game but you are the one who insisted on watching T.V."
Luca says as he picks up an apple from the table present across the couch and starts munching on it.

"Shut up you already have beaten me like 5 times in that stupid game and I am not playing it, it's boring."

"It's because you don't have enough practice. If you play it more you will definitely become a pro like me."

"Keep quiet not a word about that game."
I say as I point the remote in his direction threatening him to disobey me.

Just then I hear the sound of front door opening. I immediately sit up and look in the direction of the door but as I see some guards walking in. I slump down back on the couch.

"Not fratello?"
Luca asks.

"Look for yourself. I don't know I wasn't looking at the door."

"Don't lie you have been anxious since last week asking about fratello almost every hour and looking at the door everytime it opens."

I know he is right. Lorenzo left immediately after answering the call and I haven't heard from him since then. No message, no call, nothing. It makes me feel as if he is avoiding me and that the kiss was all a mistake.
He didn't really want that and now that it happened he is avoiding me.

Fuck it really hurts thinking all that. It's annoying and these thoughts plauged my mind the whole week.

"Don't talk about him let's discuss something else."

He sighs and says

"Okay what you want to discuss?"

"I am bored. Living locked in this boring mansion is really tiresome."

"Well that is true. I am bored too. I would have been on the vacation with boys if fratello was here."
He mentions and I remember about the vacation he was planning.

Just then a devious plan comes to my mind.
Seeing the grin in my face luca tries to get up and move away.
I immediately kick him making him fall back.

"Where are you going luca?"

"I I just remembered an important work."

"No you don't. Now listen to me we are going on a vacation. So get ready and pack the bags."

"But how? You know the guards won't let you leave until fratello orders and he isn't here."

"You don't worry about that."
I say as my grin widens.

...........

I press on the accelerator while rolling the windows down letting in the air.
I look besides me to see Luca holding his head in his hands looking like he just escaped a murder.

"Oh come on Luca don't be a spoil sport now. We are out and it's time to party."

"Party, fratello is going to kill me when he will know about all this."

"Fuck your fratello and believe me I won't let him touch you now loosen up."

I say while passing him a bag of chips.

"Now enjoy we are finally going on vacation."

He gives in and says

"Right now is not the time to worry it's the time to enjoy."

He says and puts on some music. We both look at each other and scream like maniacs while driving down the highway.