Chapter-21

"And he also made me do chores

"And he also made me do chores."
I hear luca whining about me to kuhu.

Kuhu is looking at him with a look of empathy while gently feeding him the ice cream which I bought for her. Not for my pesky borther to indulge in it.

"For god sake luca stop crying like a 2 year old and leave the ice cream."
I say while eyeing the ice cream lying in kuhu's lap.

"You stay keep quiet lorenzo. First you punish him now you want to strip him of his basic right to eat ice cream."

Kuhu says while pointing the spoon in my direction. A look of anger gracing her face. She looks pretty even when angry just like an adorable kitten.

She scoops up ice cream and feeds luca again. That bastard had the nerve to look me in the eye and smirk while eating ice cream.

It's annoying. I should be the one getting fed the ice cream not my brother.

I should have left him to clean the toilets of my staff, but me being the dumb simp I am I bought him immediately as kuhu asked.

I settle myself comfortably on the sofa while I watch my dolcezza ( sweetness ) look at my brother like he came from a war.

"And I didn't even get proper food. I was famished."
My brother exaggerates while making puppy face.

Kuhu look at me with a look of disapproval like I just committed a sin.

"You tell me what you want to eat I'll prepare whatever you want."

"You are the best cognata (sister in law). You will do all that for me."

"No absofuckinglutely not."

"Kuhu will not do any chores especially not for you."
I immediately utter appalled at the thought of making kuhu work.

"Lorenzo you stay out of it. You have no say after starving him."

"Luca you tell me will you like to eat Indian food. I am really good at it."
She asks luca.

"I like indian food."
I tell them but they both ignore me

I was about to interrupt when luca utters

"Fuck yeah, I like it."

"Okay then I will get on with the preparations. I want you to buy some groceries for me would you do it."

She asks luca.

Of course that fucker will do it if she wants. I'll make him do it.

"Yes cognata. You just text me I am going I'll fetch them immediately."

He replies, gets up from the couch, takes his keys and moves out while smiling at me.

"Okay let's get to work."
Kuhu says and ties her hair up in a bun.