Chapter-39

My head spins and my eyes feel heavy

My head spins and my eyes feel heavy. I try to open them but my eyelids weigh down.
I hear some shouting and shift my focus on it.

"But capo we have to land. This is workers plane and it was meant to be refilled in France."

"Then why didn't you inform me before, you imbeciles."

"We didn't know you were taking this plane and besides we also rerouted. The route now is longer so the fuel is more burned off."

I hear a groan of annoyance on the other end followed by the person speaking

"Fine but we have to cross the Indian subcontinent and travel over the Indian ocean, make the palne run till then. We will land at DEIGO GRACIA islands, till then you better make the plane run."

"Okay capo we can do that, we will turn off the automatic mode and will get on the manual mode to save the fuel. The Deigi islands are not far away we can fly till then."

"Also get me on call with Mr,Vitalli immediately. I have to make the arrangements for landing."
I hear the footsteps of the men dispersing.

Plane, island, landing
These words revolve in my head

I was at party and what the hell is going on?
I question and in a instant I am reminded.

Lorenzo kidnapped me again.

I immediately open my eyes with much difficulty and grimace as the bright light makes my headache worst.

"Ugh"
I groan grasping my head as it throbs in pain.

"You alright?"
I hear the familiar voice as I feel Lorenzo coming in front of me.

He bends down in front of me and cups my cheek.
I look up at him. There is worry in his eyes seeing me like this.

I am almost melted by his worrisome facial features but then I remember his actions and I immediately push his hand away.

"You had no right to do that Lorenzo."
I say in anger while clenching my teeth.

He sighs and takes his hand back

"Sweetheart, the medications for headache are in that cabinet besides you."
He gets up and starts walking away.

But I am quick on my toes and comes in front of him.

"I am talking to you. You can't just walk away."
I yell

"We can talk all you want but later on when we have plenty of time. Right now I am bit occupied."
He says and feathers my cheek with his thumb.

"Stop touching me."
I say and push his hand away

"And I wanna talk now. What were you thinking kidnapping someone's wife."
I say wife intentionally to get a response out of him.

"Now let's get one thing straight, sweetheart. You are my women."
He says and his hands encircles my waist pulling me towards him.