Chapter - 8

"So you met her at the hospital?"

"Yes"

"And you heard her voice? Which you followed and it ultimately led to her?"

"Yes"

"So, she was singing in a hospital, where people are required to maintain silence but still she was singing like a damn pyscho. Maybe trying to heal people with her voice because as you said her voice is magical. It healed you." Angleo says in a sarcastic manner.

"You know you are making it sound really bad that's not how I told you and that's not what happened."

"First of all I am not making it sound weird, it is weird."

"Second, that's what you exactly said."

He is getting on my nerves right now.

"No, I mean yes I said that but not like the way you are describing it."

"Oh well I think he described it perfectly fratello ( brother )."
Luca interjects

"Luca you stay out of it."

"No, he is right and I am right too. I know capo it's difficult but you have to understand it's been really hectic for you. This ball event, the fight, the russains and you haven't really been following doctor's orders it sometime happens."
He says cautiously

"Wait a second." I interude angelo

"You think it's all just my imagination. A hallucination, just something I created.
non posso crederti cazzo
( I can't fucking belive you )."
I say exasperately

"It's not an imagination whatever I said has happened. It's all real you shit heads."
I yell, my patience running out by dealing with these stupid assholes.

Fratello, I know it can be difficult to understand but you need to face the truth. You know with insomnia, anxiety issues and the stress you have been dealing with for the past few days it's normal to be a little delusional.
Luca says in a consoling tone

"Luca you too. Why don't you two fucking believe me?"
I yell in desperation to make them understand my point.

"Okay capo calm down. We get it. Everything is true, that singing girl is true, you meeting her, everything." Angleo tells me trying to calm me down his face full of caution as he passes me a glass of water.

I grab it and gulp it down.I know these shitheads still don't believe me and probably think I have gone crazy but I don't have energy left in me to make them understand and there are other pressing matters that need my attention.

"Okay leave all this and tell me the news you wanted to inform me."

"The russian mafia today is going to visit the hospital."

"What's new I know that."

"The new thing is that through our sources we came to know that he is looking for a girl here on our island. He has appointed a spy searching for her and has found her too and will probably meet her at the hospital."
Angleo says