The Aquatic Box

(Hey guys. Just a friendly reminder in case you didn't read my post on the conversation page. I will only be releasing the first half of Part 3, since it's over thirty stories, and I don't want to keep you all waiting for so long. So, consider this Part 2.5/5 in a sense. That's all I need to say. And with that, please enjoy).

A news report explains to it's viewers about the peace Paris has been in for the last three weeks. With Derek Malcolm, who they got the name from Cat Noir, gone forever, no one will experience brutal pain ever again like all his victims.  In fact just last week, officials have dug up, and found the charred and bloody body of Derek. [show corpse getting carried on screen].  Confirming that Essence is gone for good.  Apart from Farfalla's attacks, all seems very well. Among on of the viewers is Jack and Duusu, who sit in the living room eating breakfast. "Thank God that lying creep is burning where he belongs. Now he knows what it's like to feel a fatal similar to Emilie." Duusu whispered in anger. "I'm sorry, did you say something Duusu?" Jack asked. "Uhhhh, no. Just enjoying my muffin that's all. Very tasty." Duusu replied. "Ok. Glad to see Essence is now not among the living. Think I still got some bruises from when I first fought him." Jack said. "He got what was coming to him." Duusu whispered in anger. Jack goes back to watching, as Duusu does the same thing. As the news report about Essence concludes, they cut to the next segment. Where scientists found some weird blue glowing algae growing across the Seine river. It's a phenomenon no one has ever seen in the city's history. As for Duusu, she spits out her muffin when she sees this. "Ahhh, Dusuu! I appreciate you stop crying at my rejections, but that doesn't mean you can spit your food all over my table." Jack yelled. "[immediately flys over to Jack]. I apologize for that, but it's necessary." Duusu replied. "Why?" Jack asked. "That's why." Duusu replied, as she points to the news report. "It's just blue algae. Sounds unnatural, but nothing special." Jack said. "To you humans it's nothing special, but to me, IT'S MAJOR!" Duusu yelled. "Woah, settle down there, Duusu. Why don't you explain to me why this is so important anyway." Jack recommended. "[sighs]. You w0n't believe me." Duusu replied. "Of course I will. We've known each other for quite some time. You love blueberry muffins, and have not that best of a control of your emotions. Me on the other hand." Jack said, as he doesn't complete the last sentence. "You sure you'll believe what I'm going to say? Because what I will say will sound a bit funky." Duusu asked. "Just tell me." Jack replied. "If you say so. [deep breath]. That algae is from the Lost City of Atlantis." Duusu said. "Ok that's not the, wait, excuse me?" Jack asked in shock. "You heard me. That algae is from the Lost City of Atlantis." Duusu replied. "No. No way. That has to be a joke." Jack said. "Uhh, i know you wouldn't believe me." Duusu replied. "No, of course not. Ummm, can you tell me how you know?" Jack asked. "If you insist. Before I got into the hands of my older master, me, and the other kwamis of the Mother Box were used in the Lost City. [in flashback]. We were used for an ancient race of underwater people, who lived in a beautiful dome city beneath the sea. Decorated nicely with sea blocks, and that blue algae you saw on the news. You see, after out current holders have passed away, or were just done with us, we would be transported somewhere else. For some reason, we were sent to Atlantis, even though they already had a box to protect them. More on that later. Regardless, it was still a fun experience, even if they didn't have my favorite snack. That is, until the city got destroyed. [city starts falling apart. People run away screaming and or getting crushed by the ruins]. One of the guardians managed to take us away, before the city fell to the ground. Never to be seen again. [end flashback]. Then of course, we were sent to another holder, like I said." Duusu replied. "Oh God! So, Atlantis, the real Atlantis, is real?" Jack asked. "Yep." Duusu replied. "And, it was full of aqua like people?" Jack asked. "That's correct." Duusu replied. "Not sure how that works, but sounds pretty cool. Question is, how did the city end up getting demolished?" Jack asked. "Oh, that was all on Plagg, Cat Noir's kwami. He is a nice fella, but one who gets a little too obnoxious. After not having cheese for a whole month, he completely lost it. Then, accidentally in a way, killed an entire race of people." Duusu replied. "No wonder your past owner wanted him so much. Ok, now that I got that answered, you said there was another box they had? One similar to your's?" Jack asked. "Yes. It was called, the Aquatic Box. Seventeen miraculous, all with incredible power." Duusu replied. "So there are more of you guys?" Jack asked. "More than you think. So, what does any of this have to do with the news? Well, knowing this algae is from the city itself, maybe this could mean one of two things. The Aquarians are still alive to this day, and sent the algae as a sign for help. Or, the Aquatic Box could be still active, and somehow spread the algae here." Duusu replied. "Wow! So, what should we do about it?" Jack asked. "I say we go follow that algae now to find out ourselves." Duusu replied. "Shouldn't we bring the others with us?" Jack asked. "Yes, but Paris still needs heroes to protect them." Duusu replied. "Gotcha. Wait, if we do end up getting this box, does that mean I have to then babysit eighteen of you guys?" Jack asked. "Uhhhh, maybe. Look, just like me, you'll give the box to Ladybug before you leave. Or better yet, we can use it to help us stop Farfalla." Duusu replied. "I don't know. One of you seems to be enough. Plus, if Farfalla gets the box if we do end up using it, she would have a whole army to crush us. Maybe we should just leave the box, and enjoy our morning." Jack recommend. "You don't seem to understand, Jack. Nooroo was also there with me. What if he accidentally spills the beans to Farfalla, and she can get the box for herself?" Duusu asked. "How do you know he will snitch?" Jack asked back. "Nooroo has a hate towards lies. It's hard for him to keep. I'm sure enough guilt from the lies will make him eventually tell the truth." Duusu replied. "Awesome fact." Jack said. "Now that that, will you help me get the box to keep it safe?" Duusu asked. Jack thinks this over, but based on facial expressions, he doesn't want to do this. That's when he sees Duusu give him the puppy dog eyes. The sight makes Jack sigh. "Fine, I'll do it. On one condition only. We only keep the box here, and not use a single miraculous from it at all. I know I said the same thing to you, but I truly mean it here." Jack said. "Deal." Duusu replied. "Great. So with that, Dusuu, spread my feathers." Jack said, as he transforms into Blue Bird.