Cinemonster

"Ask how are you doing?  Try to find more about him so you get to know him better.  Make sure he feels comfortable when with him.  Why do these sound so easy?  I know Adrien better than anyone else here."  Marinette said.  "Marinette.  You are done with your obsessive phase with Adrien."  Tikki replied.  "Oh right.  Of course." Marinette said.  "Remember, your now someone who wants to know Adrien better, but this time, more naturally.  [flies over to Mari's desk, and grabs a photo of Adrien].  Pretend I am Adrien, and you want to have a nice conversation with me.  I'm not shy, sad, anger, anything.  Best of all, if you mess up, it's alright since I'm not the real Adrien."  Tikki replied.  "But...what if I freak out?"  Marinette asked.  "It's just a picture, Marinette.  It's not a big deal.  Ok, let's begin.  [puts picture in front of face].  Hey, Marinette."  Adrien replied.  "Oh, uhhhh...hi, Adrien.  I just want to ask how...how...how...STRAWBERRY!!!"  Marinette screamed.  "Really?"  Tiki asked.  "I'm sorry.  I just can't help it.  Adrien is such a handsome guy."  Marinette replied.  "Let's try again.  Hey, Marinette.  What's up?"  Tikki asked.  "Adrien.  Hello, I mean, what's up dawg, no too cringe, uhhh, goodbye."  Marinette replied.  Tikki looks at Marinette with disappointment.  "Ugh!  What can I say?  I'm scared he will end up rejecting me, or worse.  Never speaking to me again."  Marinette said.  "You've acted like a fool in front of Adrien several times, yet he still sees you as a good friend."  Tikki replied.  "But I don't want him to see me as just a friend."  Marinette said.  "Which is why we are doing this."  Tikki replied.  "I'm aware.  Ok, let's go again.  [time flies by].  AHHHH!!!  CUPCAKE!!!"  Marinette screamed.  "Marinette.  This is the hundredth time you tried to ask "Adrien" how he is doing."  Tikki replied.  "I just can't help myself.  Whenever I see Adrien, he makes my emotions boil up in joy.  He's such a perfect human being.  How can't I help freaking out when I see him?"  Marinette asked.  "Maybe we can do this, before we get to two hundred."  Tikki replied.  They stop when they hear screaming.  Marinette looks outside, and finds her classmate, Kim, akumatized and causing havoc.  "Save that for later.  Paris needs it's heroes.  Tikki, spots on"  Marinette said, as she transforms into Ladybug.

The next day, after the Dark Cupid 2.0 fight, Marinette is inside Jack's hotel room.  "So you mean to tell me you made no progress at all, after what I gave you?"  Jack asked.  "[sighs].  Yes."  Marinette replied.  "Damn, your that uncontrollable with him?"  Jack asked.  "Can you blame me?  You would probably freak out when talking to a model.  A female one to be exact."  Marinette replied.  "If you mean Lila, she is not my type."  Jack said.  "You know what I mean.  So what should I do then?"  Marinette asked.  "Your simply overeating with Adrien, which is natural for some love scenarios.  The important thing here is that you feel comfortable with him, as he does with you.  So when you put in more effort to get with him, it won't be a train wreck.  What better way to do this, then rip the bandage clean off.  Your going to the movies with Adrien.  Today.  At noon."  Jack replied.  "WHAT?!"  Marinette asked scared.  "I organized it for you and Adrien.  He says his Father will be alright with it, and he's happy to go out with you.  Consider this your first test to see if you can make some good progress with him."  Jack replied.  "Jack, you can't be serious.  That's too messed up of you."  Marinette said.  "Seriously?  Look, here is the goal I have for you.  Enjoy the movie with Adrien.  Don't try making any romantic moves, or leads.  Do this without freaking out, crying, or leaving that room until the movie is over."  Jack replied.  "Uhh, how will this help me be Adrien's girlfriend?"  Marinette asked.  "It's not.  In this scenario, you both are seen as just friends.  With one of them acting strange towards the other.  We'll get into more romantic vibe situations, after we exterminate your fear.  Unless you want to keep your anxiety, and get nowhere in your love story."  Jack replied.  "[thinks].  Your...probably right."  Marinette said.  "I am right.  Don't worry, I'll be there as well to supervise.  But more importantly, prevent you from leaving that theater."  Jack replied.  Marinette smiles for Jack helping her, as he two leave to get ready.