Hoaxer

At school, we see some of the gang hanging out talking about how much fun last night was.  "And then you both kissed under the full moon at the Eiffel Tower."  Nino said.  "Best kiss of my life."  Alya replied.  "Nice.  Well, Luka and I went back to his place, where we both played a duet.  He had the guitar, I had the flute.  It was magical beyond anything you've seen."  Chloe said.  "It's true.  We were there.  It was so cute."  Rose replied.  "Still can't believe it's almost the end of the school.  And aside from Jack leaving, I don't think there is anything else interesting, or worth nothing coming up."  Alya said.  "[looks at front door].  Uhhh, guys."  Nathaniel replied, as he points.  They all look, and soon, everyone goes into shock.  They see Adrien walking into school with Marinette holding his arm.  They both smile joyfully, as they walk.  The second they walk past their friends, their jaws all drop.  "Ok, are we tripping, or am I seeing Marinette holding Adrien's arm?"  Alya asked.  "Not sure, but I demand answers!"  Rose replied, as she goes after them.  "Woah!  Don't.  [holds Rose back].  As someone whose seen many romance movies, it's important to not disturb the flowers when they are growing."  Nathaniel said.  "Ohhh, true.  But still, I need to see this closer!"  Rose yelled.  "Rose, let them grow.  Ok?"  Nathaniel asked.  "Ugh!  Fine!  We can wait til lunch."  Rose replied.  "Good.  But Alya, I agree.  Either we are tripping, or they are legit dating."  Nathaniel said.  Inside the locker room, Adrien and Marinette get this stuff, and are ready to leave.  They both smile, as they then hold hands.  "Well isn't this a plot twist.  Marinette and Adrien both acting a little more than friends I see."  Jack said.  "Hey, Jack.  What's up?"  Marinette asked.  "Don't ask about me.  I need to know what's going on with this?  The holding hands.  The smiles.  The cool nature."  Jack replied.  "Ohh, well I guess he can be the first to know, Adrien."  Marinette said.  "Hmm mmm.  Marinette and I are... dating now."  Adrien replied.  "Woah!  Dating?  As in, boyfriend and girlfriend?"  Jack asked.  "You know it."  Adrien replied.  "[smiles].  Well congrats to you both.  Another couple blossoming above.  No wonder Paris is known for it's love and romance."  Jack said.  "Yep.  And my God, do we love being together."  Marinette replied.  "Mari, it's only been a day."  Adrien said.  "And?  I told you how much I want to tell you my feelings."  Marinette replied.  "I get it.  I do.  But what matters is that you and I are now one.  One perfect romance."  Adrien said.  "Awww.  You just know how to make any sentence so cute, Adrien."  Marinette replied.  "Ok, lovebirds.  I'm no person to ruin a romance, but you mind if I speak to Mari alone please?"  Jack asked.  "Aww, but we just got here together."  Adrien replied.  "Adrien, your a great guy, but first of all, don't always act like that.  It can be a little cringe.  No offense.  Second of all, it will be quick."  Jack replied.  "Brutally honest I see.  Well, if it's fast, sure.  See you in class, babe."  Adrien said, as he kisses Marinette on the cheek, and leaves.  The second Adrien leaves, Jack and Marinette break character.  "LET'S GO!!!  YOU DID IT!!! HAHA!!!"  Jack yelled.  " I KNOW!!!  I KNOW!!!"  Marinette yelled, as she fangirls.  "I'm actually so proud, and mind blown you did it.  You actually did it."  Jack said, as he laughs out of joy.  "I mean, it was all thanks to you.  You helped me finally do what I tried to achieve for a while."  Marinette replied.  "What can I say?  Just helping a friend out."  Jack said.  "[bell rings].  We better get going, before we are late."  Marinette replied.  "Chat about it during lunch?"  Jack asked.  "Deal."  Marinette said.  They both leave to go to class.

During class time, Jack watches Adrienette grow as the day progresses.  First, during Miss Bustier's class, Adrien hands Mari a note that says, Love you, on it.  It makes Marinette smile.  Then during science class, they are lab partners workings on some experiments.  Their love distracts them greatly, as it leads to them accidentally setting off a massive bang in the classroom.  Everyone laughs, but Adrien and Marinette both smile at their newfound feelings.  Soon, it's lunch time, and Jack and Marinette toast.  "Cheers to a new relationship.  One that took ages to come, but worth the wait."  Jack said.  "Come on.  Really?"  Marinette asked.  "[drinks].  Am I wrong?"  Jack asked back.  "[sighs].  Your not."  Marinette replied.  Soon, Rose slams her food at Mari's table.  "OK YOUNG LADY!!!  YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!"  Rose yelled.  "Geez, Rose.  What's with the obsession?"  Jack asked.  "It's not obsession.  IT'S DETERMINATION!!!  DETERMINATION FOR MORE ANSWERS!!!"  Rose yelled.  "Yep!  Obsession."  Jack replied.  Soon, the others crowd in, and sit with them.  "And we know have a live audience."  Jack said.  "Enough with this.  For real girl!  What is going on?!  How did you go from Adrien's friend, to holding his arm?"  Alya asked.  "How long have you been dating?"  Nino asked as well.  "Did you kiss yet?"  Ivan asked.  They all ask, and ask, and ask, but Marinette then looks at Jack.  He signals her in a way that reminds her of what he said to her from the start.  Not to tell anyone he helped her.  "Ok, guys.  Call down.  I can see your all fanboying, or fangirling over what you saw this morning."  Marinette said.  "We are!"  Rose yelled.  "So, let's get the elephant out of the room.  Hmmm, yes.  Adrien and I are dating."  Marinette said.  Soon, Alya fangirl screams.  "Are you guys really this into relationship?"  Jack asked.  "You have no idea how long we waited for this!"  Alya yelled.  "Where am I right now?"  Jack asked.  "Anyway, we are dating.  We both told each other we love each other, we hugged, kiss, and now, we are walking hand in hand, or hands onto arm."  Marinette replied.  "The chances of us thinking you wouldn't do it for real was 95%.  First time, my statistics were incorrect."  Max said.  "That's one for the history books.  But anyway, so your for real?  You two are dating?  Like Alya and Nino, Ondine and I, Chloe and Luka?"  Kim asked.  "Yep!"  Marinette replied.  "[hugs Mari].  I'm so, so, so, so happy for you, girl!!!  Way to make the most of the rest of the school year."  Alya said in joy.  Marinette hugs her back.  "Can't wait for it to continue in high school.  We even agreed we are going to the same school, so no need to panic if we are going to end right away."  Marinette said.  "Thank God!  It's heartbreaking when good things die eventually.  Especially when it comes to people you love and care about."  Alya replied.  Soon, Jack drops his fork when he heard those words.  "Huh?  You ok Jack?"  Marinette asked.  "Uhhh, yeah.  [gets up].  I need to use the bathroom.  I'll see you guys later."  Jack replied in a weird way, as he leaves.  He actually runs away, as his friends watch.  "Why did he sound weird when he said that?"  Juleka asked.  "I'm sure he'll be fine.  Hopefully.  Anyway, tell us more about this new romance, girl."  Alya replied.  "With pleasure."  Marinette said.